PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Pick 159, Patriots Select K Justin Rohrwasser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm surprising he was picked over Blankenship.
Blankenship's kicks were sometimes very low. In any case, I trust Belichick's staff to chose the best kicker. He's a bargain. Last time we got our kicker, it cost a 4th.

He has a "three percent" tattoo on his left arm- Bob Kraft will love this. I bet this guy is released by the weekend.

he Three Percenters (also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers[1]) are an American far-right militia movement[2] and paramilitary group.[3] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[4][5]

The Southern Poverty Law Center categorizes the Three Percenters as an "anti-government" group.[6] Some Canadian experts consider the group the "most dangerous extremist group" in Canada.[4]

You need to chill out. Multiple posts from you about this. I'm not far right but there's a difference between a pro-gun group and whatever else you're insinuating. I see people losing their minds on twitter calling him a n-zi just for being in a pro-gun group.... did your head explode when Tom Brady went to GW Bush's state of the union address , or when Kraft endorsed Trump ??

This kids going to trigger the F out of some people on this board:D:D:D:D

OT: Your first thought on the drafting of this guy was that? Really?

And this coming from from one of The Kneelers put me on the Fainting Coach with my pearls by disrespecting mah flag and bringing their politics into my escape gang?

giphy.gif

OT: Your first thought on the drafting of this guy was that? Really?

And this coming from from one of The Kneelers put me on the Fainting Coach with my pearls by disrespecting mah flag and bringing their politics into my escape gang?

giphy.gif

Yeah but look who you’re responding to. Does it surprise you?

Mark Daniels tweets...Rohrwasser said Patriots special teams coach Cam Achord came to his Pro Day and kept in touch with him through the predraft process.

He has a "three percent" tattoo on his left arm- Bob Kraft will love this. I bet this guy is released by the weekend.

he Three Percenters (also styled 3 Percenters, 3%ers and III%ers[1]) are an American far-right militia movement[2] and paramilitary group.[3] The group advocates gun ownership rights and resistance to the U.S. federal government's involvement in local affairs.

The group's name derives from the disputed claim that only three percent of American colonists took up arms against the Kingdom of Great Britain during the American Revolution.[4][5]

The Southern Poverty Law Center categorizes the Three Percenters as an "anti-government" group.[6] Some Canadian experts consider the group the "most dangerous extremist group" in Canada.[4]
Most dangerous extremist group in Canada isn’t saying much to be fair ;)

I'm not a big paramilitary guy, and there's a solid chance this guy and I wouldn't see eye to eye, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Dude has a big leg, and him being a bit of a crank could actually help. Big game pitchers in baseball are often strange, anti-social, reactionary, or all of the above. A kicker with an SS officer last name and opinions that don't go over well on The View is a guy who will drill a 57 yarder to beat Buffalo in December because he's simply out of f*cks to give.

If I don’t see anything come up about this guy in regards to a racist tweet history, or anything like that... who TF cares??

There was no reason to take the 530th best prospect at 159 and pass over prospects like Jake From. To top it all off the guy has right wing paramilitary tattoos on his arm which will play well in Boston....not

Well depends on his opinion of Stidham doesn’t it.

Why don't you also tell us about the ultra left wing anti gun rights background of the SPLC while you're at it

Better email Kraft about it. I’m sure he wasn’t aware. Holy ****, someone who is pro gun and doesn’t trust the government. Whoa, that’s an insane viewpoint!

You can support sensible civil liberties and limitations on government without joining a far-right militia group and tattooing their emblem on your arm.

Oh uh alright yeah get that covered

Love to know who the media **** was that b#tched about his tats...bet if his tats said refugees welcome or my body my choice or occupy wall street not ONE member of the media would question him

@MikeGiardi
·
2m

Asked about his "Three Percenters" tattoo, new #Patriots draftee/K Justin Rohrwasser said he got that tattoo as a teen & thought it was a military support symbol. "Turned into something I would never want to represent. Should have done way more research on it." Will cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes