PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Photos from Pats Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Figured a thread to share pics players/media share from/prior to camp would be fun. Let's start with this post from the one and only Shredelman. With that crop top, it looks like he and Cam will be fast friends.

Last edited:
Also in that last pic... Gunner in a Def Leppard shirt LOL

Lol I just assumed that was the ball boy.

He really, really doesn't look like an NFL player. Although he looked too small and skinny even on game day last year.

Remember that 10 minutes last year when the WR corp was going to be AB, Flash Gordon, JE11, Thomas and the top receiver taken in the draft (first rounder)? But instead, the child in the Def Leppard shirt makes the squad. Good times.

Shout out to Mrs. B when I see a thread like this.

Still grateful for all Karen's reports from TC before social media blew up.

He really, really doesn't look like an NFL player. Although he looked too small and skinny even on game day last year.

Remember that 10 minutes last year when the WR corp was going to be AB, Flash Gordon, JE11, Thomas and the top receiver taken in the draft (first rounder)? But instead, the child in the Def Leppard shirt makes the squad. Good times.
Yeah... it sounds crazy but in reality not all it's cracked up to be:

AB: A bit of a nut-case who would have likely had issues anywhere at that time last year
Gordon: Ended up in Seattle where he had like, 2 good plays that I can remember before burning out there too (again)
Thomas: Never did a whole lot in New Jersey

If AB kept it together, yeah he would've been good. If Gordon kept it together, maybe he would've been good, but I can't really say for sure. If Thomas was kept, would he have been good or just kinda average?

AB: A bit of a nut-case who would have likely had issues anywhere at that time last year
Gordon: Ended up in Seattle where he had like, 2 good plays that I can remember before burning out there too (again)

If AB kept it together, yeah he would've been good. If Gordon kept it together, maybe he would've been good, but I can't really say for sure. If Thomas was kept, would he have been good or just kinda average?
God I remember hearing about how Thomas was a superstar last August and would kill it with us and some flat out refused that he was washed up. Then we gave him away for a pack of gum and he didn't do much in New Jersey.

Agree. Even that first round pick was only good for a 100 yards.

And Gronk was going to come out of retirement for the 2nd half too.

What an offense that would have been.:(

Can't Mike Reiss start doing daily TC updates even if its rating rookie rides in the parking lot.

And Gronk was going to come out of retirement for the 2nd half too.

What an offense that would have been.:(

There was zero chance Gronk was coming back last year.

First time I genuinely laughed in months. Bill is so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back