PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perezhilton: Brady and Giselle to get married...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you're correct.

Let's hope so.

It is odd that he hangs around with this jet-setting model. Who isn't even that good looking.

I'd have thought him to go for a more wholesome all-American type of girl.

You call her ugly well he was at the mario lemiuex golf challange at nemacolin woodlands this past summer and she was with him and everyone i talked to said she is amazing beautiful in person.

I have always been amazed at how women love to take down other women. I'll be out with some girlfriends and they will be bemoaning their weight, hair, pimples etc and then they will see some other girl and cut her right down. I don't get it and I am female. Ok, my venting is done.

I wish Tom and Giselle much happiness. Life is too short not to grab onto whatever happiness you can find.

Well the timing would be good if it happened now. That way Brady could get the wedding and honeymoon over with, then be ready to really rehab and get back to work next season.

You call her ugly well he was at the mario lemiuex golf challange at nemacolin woodlands this past summer and she was with him and everyone i talked to said she is amazing beautiful in person.

I didn't call her ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back