PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Per Vic Lombardi, expect to see Peyton Manning on injury report with a foot injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting to the point where he needs to start thinking about the quality of his health and life after football. He has nothing to prove and is approaching the point of not being able to have a semi normal life after football.

Even if he feels he does have something left to prove (maybe the playoff choker reputation bothers him), I think he's to the point where it's beyond his ability to prove it.

Needs more: "Well Jim, we talked about it..."
"Well Jim, we talked about it earlier, I was at their practice on Friday and that was the hardest practice I've ever seen anyone have on an injured foot in all my years of football, and you know, uhhh... With the foot injury, the velocity, it's just not there, and... Peyton doesn't have the line he deserves, he's put the team on his back and it's cost him his health Jim"

Kubiak says Peyton’s foot has been bothering him for a “couple of weeks”

“It’s just really sore coming off the turf [in Indianapolis],” coach Gary Kubiak told reporters on Wednesday. “It’s been sore for a couple of weeks now. Obviously, we’re inside today, so he did nothing today. He’ll be day-to-day. We’ll just see where he is tomorrow.”

So this wasn't listed on the injury report. I'm sure the NFL will investigate.

Kubiak says Peyton’s foot has been bothering him for a “couple of weeks”

“It’s just really sore coming off the turf [in Indianapolis],” coach Gary Kubiak told reporters on Wednesday. “It’s been sore for a couple of weeks now. Obviously, we’re inside today, so he did nothing today. He’ll be day-to-day. We’ll just see where he is tomorrow.”

Eventually...

They are busy investigating the Colts at the moment.

o_O

Kubiak says Peyton’s foot has been bothering him for a “couple of weeks”

I'm mostly just thinking this will be the new excuse for why Peyton sucks. His foot was hurt so he couldn't roll out! That's why he's thrown 13 picks!

Eventually...

They are busy investigating the Colts at the moment.

o_O
Ahh yes, i forgot investigations take 5 months (to See if everyone has forgotten-Bury it/if is a Media frenzy -punish at insane levels). Can we Twitter message some fake outrage ?

Peyton Manning is wearing down more and more each week. We could legitimately shut them out in Denver.

I would hope the chiefs can put a nice fight in denver but they likely will lay an egg

He's had some remarkable seasons since the surgery though.

Indeed. However, anyone who has had that surgery and/of suffer from similar conditions (in that area) understands what I put down first-hand. When it was reported that he was hindered last year from the same, it didn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes