PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pedestrian Bridge Coming to Route 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably misunderstood Maura Healy when she asked the general public to house the illegals. My fault …
Show me where she said kick out the vets to make room for them. That story was made up and Fox news did its normal horseshit by spreading the lie. Google it. It's been widely debunked. Don't throw out ******** talking points. I'm not going deny the boarder is a **** show but I'm not going down this rabbit hole of made up stuff with you.

Show me where she said kick out the vets to make room for them. That story was made up and Fox news did its normal horseshit by spreading the lie. Google it. It's been widely debunked. Don't throw out ******** talking points. I'm not going deny the boarder is a **** show but I'm not going down this rabbit hole of made up stuff with you.
I never said kick out vets nor did I say Maura said it either. She did in fact approach the commonwealth of Massachusetts and asked people to house the illegals with spare rooms. I’m not even aware that reimbursement was talked about. I’ve never heard any politician coming to the people and asking them to house the vets or the American homeless. At least I haven’t heard that up here in New England. Nor did I get this info off of Fox… right from the horses mouth.

Don't blame RKK for still having that house poor mindset.
He certainly doesn’t have that inland lighthouse with a tiny bell poor mindset

I never said kick out vets nor did I say Maura said it either. She did in fact approach the commonwealth of Massachusetts and asked people to house the illegals with spare rooms. I’m not even aware that reimbursement was talked about. I’ve never heard any politician coming to the people and asking them to house the vets or the American homeless. At least I haven’t heard that up here in New England. Nor did I get this info off of Fox… right from the horses mouth.
You specifically said illegals instead of vets. That's exactly how Fox spun it as if she had been given a choice between either housing vets or illegals....and they even spun it further by saying vets had to leave housing they were in to make room for illegals. And when you make the comment you did you invite that same kind of conclusion. How do vets even wind up in your comment? You just as easily said the blind, the disabled one eyed deaf mutes or orphans. But the vets being displaced was the fake news being spread by the POST and FOX. You're just echoing talking points and you did get it from somewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference