PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pay-Ton Manning has swelling in knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
SD put a hurt to Manning on Sunday.

groundgame said:
SD put a hurt to Manning on Sunday.

I wouldn't expect Seattle to be playing with kid gloves either--they want to know where they stand in the league--especially against a SB contender...

Nice dilemma for the Colts...

1) Rest Peyton and get ready for the playoffs while risking getting rusty and losing your edge...as Denver did a few years ago.

Or

2) Play to win to get the bad taste out of your mouth from the SD loss and risk more injuries and/or losing and allowing the creeping self-doubts to pick up momentum.

Which is it Indy? Oh, and be sure not to look at any recent game film of the Pats...it might be a tad distressing.

Or...
3) They could beat seattle, and arizona, takeing their starters out at the end of the games, or when they get a large lead... get extreamly confident... go to the 2nd round in playoffs...
... and loose to the patriots. :-D

this is just an excuse so when Dung pulls him out early the next two weeks no one brings up the "rusty" issue.

Like Tom Brady says, everyone plays hurt this time of year.....and I don't hear any whining coming out of Foxborough! After the injury plagued season we have had here, I don't want to hear anyone else complain about bumps and bruises!

With the way that Rosie has been playing lately, I would LOVE to see him get a second crack at Manning in January!

I hate all of this 'outthinking the game'.
Just shut up, go out and play football and get ready for the playoffs.

The Colts remind me of the Seinfeld line 'Delicate Genius'.

Listen, go out to Seattle, and hit someone in the face and stop worrying about what people are going to think of the reasons you choked.

Gawd, you'd think Herm Edwards was running the show, having his neatly planeed excuses for failure, BEFORE EVEN FAILING

Na_polian said:
Hmmm... Now it matches his head :)

OMG, I was going to post the exact same thing.

:rocker:

I don't wish any injuries on anybody, but if they are dealing with key injuries over there, don't look here for any shoulder to cry on. We wrote the book on crucial injuries for 2005.

EZ76

Bill's Girl said:
Like Tom Brady says, everyone plays hurt this time of year.....and I don't hear any whining coming out of Foxborough! After the injury plagued season we have had here, I don't want to hear anyone else complain about bumps and bruises!

With the way that Rosie has been playing lately, I would LOVE to see him get a second crack at Manning in January!

No , you heard that whining in October and November.

Did Colvin, McGinist, Vrabel and Bruschi play against the Colts in November?

Thought so.

Tony Collins said:
No , you heard that whining in October and November.

Did Colvin, McGinist, Vrabel and Bruschi play against the Colts in November?

Thought so.

You had to got to Stupid school. No one can be that stupid without formal training.

wait, wait, don't tell me

PATSNUTme said:
You had to got to Stupid school. No one can be that stupid without formal training.
hold on, let me guess------
it's his RIGHT knee, right?
the same one tommy has a brace on?
this is getting competitive---who's trashier, ol' payton, jessica simpson, or (shiver) britney?

PATSNUTme said:

You don't have a patent on that line, do you?

Tony Collins said:
You don't have a patent on that line, do you?

No, I don't. But you must have a patent on being that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes