PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com NFL News Page(s)

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I put this together over a month ago and I've been tweaking it as it kind of sucked on mobile but I think it's finally a little more user-friendly:

It took a while to put together and I had started compiling all the local news sources for each club back in May, and there are about 600+ in there.

So this is up and running for anyone that follows the rest of the league or wants to view local news on individual teams. I'll continue adding to it and trying to improve it, but it's been running for a while now for anyone who wants to check it out. :cool:

Last edited:
Just following up on this - I put this NFL News section together last season and noticed, looking into the analytics, it isn't/hasn't gotten much attention:

I curated nearly 1000 sources for all 32 teams and also added in information about the Patriots' record against all the teams, previous meetings, etc. going back to 2000. The standings are also there during the season as well. I'm getting ready to tweak some things but just wanted to throw it back out there as I'm not sure if people either didn't know about it or just didn't find it useful.

I've noticed an issue with some headlines duplicating as some sources are including it in both team's pages (if the article is about more than one team) so I'll continue working on it. But definitely feel free to provide any thoughts, feedback, etc.

Last edited:

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back