PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats were declined request for more locker room space at Arrowhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
As one of the comments mention can you imagine the national scandal if the report was the “cheatriots” declined such a visiting team request?

The Pats were forced to fly out there and ended up cramped in that small space and now there’s an investigation regarding Gilmore and his positive test which will probably end in some punishment. Lololol.

As one of the comments mention can you imagine the national scandal if the report was the “cheatriots” declined such a a visiting team request?

And to think they’re investigating the Pats now for Gilmore. Lololol.
I think the craziness will only end once BB retires. While he is still in NE, the league will try to « get them » any and every time...

Yes. The other teams and the national media would get after NE if ever they denied this type of request.

Question..... What lab are the Pats tests results being sent to?

One of you m'fers can reply about my tinfoil hat, I don't care just way too much in a little time.

Reminder part of the reason Titans/Steelers was cancelled was because it was unfair the Titans didn't a full week of practice. Meanwhile Pats might get 1 day while the donkeys have been prepping and practicing since Friday since they had the Thursday game

BioReference in New Jersey. There are 5 BioReference labs handling the NFL’s testing, but they’re clearly not evenly split since 11 teams use the New Jersey lab.

Of course they were...

Are we to assume the stadium has an extra locker room readily available ?

As one of the comments mention can you imagine the national scandal if the report was the “cheatriots” declined such a visiting team request?

The Pats were forced to fly out there and ended up cramped in that small space and now there’s an investigation regarding Gilmore and his positive test which will probably end in some punishment. Lololol.

I never understood why the NFL on the one hand goes batshit crazy about competitive integrity at times but then at the same time allows things like purposefully narrow designed visitor lockers, sidelines where opponents are exposed to Miami sun while the home team sits in the shade or many other forms of gamesmanship.

You'd think it would be easy to avoid intentional **** like this.

1000 square feet is small. 20' x 50' = 1000 sq ft.

I viewed the blueprints for Evander Holyfield's new home in Atlanta, GA. His Master Bedroom closet was 1100 square feet. His Master Bath was 3000 square feet.

Arrowhead is an old decrepit stadium that broke ground in 1968. Theyve recently renovated, but I dare say that a whole lot of money was allocated for the visitors locker room and certainly not to begin expanding the floor plan.

A New Jersey lab? Gee....no Goondell OBVIOUS CORRUPTION there...again...for the millionth time since 2006.

One of you m'fers can reply about my tinfoil hat, I don't care just way too much in a little time.

Reminder part of the reason Titans/Steelers was cancelled was because it was unfair the Titans didn't a full week of practice. Meanwhile Pats might get 1 day while the donkeys have been prepping and practicing since Friday since they had the Thursday game
It's a joke. No way top two players get sick. I'm convinced the results have been falsified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back