PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Pats to sign Special teamer Chris Board

lol what a ****ing farce. Whatever, Bill is who he is so I guess Kraft doesn’t really care what he does.

Yet here you are posting about them, giving them free publicity after they got you all hot and bothered. Perhaps don't listen, it works for me.
but I LIKED to listen and wish I could listen more. Rather than abandon the airwaive to the likes of them, why not try and take them back.

This is what the Felger and Hardy show was all about for the 3 minutes I could stand it. Making fun of the Pats for signing a special teams guy when the only thing that could assuage them would be signing Lamar Jackson. Hardy was positively giddy with his bashing.

They are all taking it up to the next level. It isn't about "simulating" the audience, or even being contrarian. It's now all about PROVOKING your audience and finally insulting them directly.

Sports shows became popular in this city because we have a rich history in our 4 major sports franchises and we CARE about sports AND the teams we support with our hard earned dollars. And because it's our hard earned dollars we have the right to question every decision our GM's and coaches and players make. That's what we do HERE. HOWEVER these guys were literally LAUGHING at us for our support.

Once again it is was all about THEM. Where are the big name signings that will bring clicks and calls for THEIR benefit. Who cares if there were VERY few big names this year for ANYONE to sign let alone the Pats. "I demand some excitement, and I DEMAND it now!"

It's really know enough to call and complain. It's not enough to simply turn it off for my own mental stability. The only way to fix this marketing strategy (and that is all it is) is to get in contact with the ownership and their sponsors. To that end I stayed a few minutes longer than I normally could so I could jot down the names of a few sponsors so I could drop them a line to let them know that would NEVER consider buying their product as long as they sponsor these shows.

I used to LOVE to listen to sports radio, I'd like to do so again and the only way we all will be able to do that again will be when the ****head marketing types decide its in their best interests to make a product worth listening to for the sports fans of the citY,

OK RANT OVER I feel better now. Carry on,
I couldn't listen much today, there are plenty of options and today was a day I chose something else.

Last night when I heard they brought him in for a visit. I posted He will be the next guy signed.
well I was wrong. Geisicki was signed first.
Our ST needed some boost. This guys the real deal according to BB.
Slater is gone next year. Slater, Cody Davis, Board and Schooler is a great unit
Still need another gunner, unless Jon Jones is pulling double duty. Man, Bethel and Slater were awesome together.

I believe that was coaching
The Patriots apparently don’t. They agreed with everyone’s assessment that the offense was Judge and Patricia’s fault, and brought in new coaches, and guys like Henry, Bourne, and Mac whose production declined last year are all still here. But on ST, they kept Achord, and brought in a new special teams only guy instead. Seems that they don’t believe the coaching was the problem, they believe it was the players.

Yet here you are posting about them, giving them free publicity after they got you all hot and bothered. Perhaps don't listen, it works for me.

I've been F&M free since 2015

Its only tough at first just breaking out of the habbit, but im way better for it.. those guys are obnoxious clowns that basically try to intentionally push how clownish they can be while cashing in hand over fist, insulting our favorite teams

most posters here are more knowledgeable and credible than those 2 bozos

Can they replace Cam Achord now? That would be the best special teams move.

Many people don't listen. Many people take PFK's opinion on things as legit. They two things CAN coexist.

Still need another gunner, unless Jon Jones is pulling double duty. Man, Bethel and Slater were awesome together.

Schooler and Slater are the two PRIMARY Gunners. Why do you think they need a 3rd dedicated Gunner?

BB always prioritizes ST so this isn't a surprise. What is a surprise - we still don't have a legit punter.

BB’s obsession with overpaying ST only dudes has always perplexed me.

Whatever, just get a LT, WR1, and CB1 and we may be ok

And the sequence in which those things are done doesn't matter.

at this point Bill the GM is trollig the fans...what happened to "all that cap space" they were going to have? they resigned their own jags, let their best receiver go, replaced him w a new guy who has equivalent stats/production (but saved $3M or so!), signed a jag TE, 2 backup Tackles...."all that" cap space went to role players and backups.....

Schooler and Slater are the two PRIMARY Gunners. Why do you think they need a 3rd dedicated Gunner?
Didn't realize schooler was a gunner. Shows how much I know.

This is what the Felger and Hardy show was all about for the 3 minutes I could stand it. Making fun of the Pats for signing a special teams guy when the only thing that could assuage them would be signing Lamar Jackson. Hardy was positively giddy with his bashing.

They are all taking it up to the next level. It isn't about "simulating" the audience, or even being contrarian. It's now all about PROVOKING your audience and finally insulting them directly.

Sports shows became popular in this city because we have a rich history in our 4 major sports franchises and we CARE about sports AND the teams we support with our hard earned dollars. And because it's our hard earned dollars we have the right to question every decision our GM's and coaches and players make. That's what we do HERE. HOWEVER these guys were literally LAUGHING at us for our support.

Once again it is was all about THEM. Where are the big name signings that will bring clicks and calls for THEIR benefit. Who cares if there were VERY few big names this year for ANYONE to sign let alone the Pats. "I demand some excitement, and I DEMAND it now!"

It's really know enough to call and complain. It's not enough to simply turn it off for my own mental stability. The only way to fix this marketing strategy (and that is all it is) is to get in contact with the ownership and their sponsors. To that end I stayed a few minutes longer than I normally could so I could jot down the names of a few sponsors so I could drop them a line to let them know that would NEVER consider buying their product as long as they sponsor these shows.

I used to LOVE to listen to sports radio, I'd like to do so again and the only way we all will be able to do that again will be when the ****head marketing types decide its in their best interests to make a product worth listening to for the sports fans of the citY,

OK RANT OVER I feel better now. Carry on,
Very well said and my sentiments, Sportstalk has morphed from informing and discussing into creating controversy and nontroversies and hammering it home. Sometimes I speak to a fan and they say the have heard _________________, I respond "where did you hear that on sports talk radio"... then I walk away.
This is a good solid signing for ST's as we all remember getting burned by Buffalo for 2 TD's last year, gotta wonder if Cam Achord is the right coach for that position.

but I LIKED to listen and wish I could listen more. Rather than abandon the airwaive to the likes of them, why not try and take them back.

Unfortunately, the only way to really fight it is to hit them where it hurts: The ratings. If you can find a few small podcasters or something that do a better job (for what you want), listen to them instead. That's what I've done for the past few years, and I've been much happier for it. I have no idea if my radio actually factors into ratings at all for a show like F&M, but at worst I'm saving myself mental stress. At best, I'm sending my tiny slice of the message, "This isn't entertaining to me anymore."

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back