PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats-Titans to be moved to Sunday night???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with saying the Pats having nothing to play for. If they win they get the third seed and would avoid playing the Broncos in the first round (assuming the Jets win tonight).

Out of all of those games, none of them are sure-fire big draws, and with the way the Titans have been playing (big, big comebacks, really entertaining games) I don't see any reason why the Pats-Titans would be ruled out.

Isn't there a "rule" that limits a team to one flex game (the only caveat that would get owners to rule in favor of such a thing)?

As a team, the Jets are a more formidable opponent than the Broncos at this point in time. I'd rather face the Broncs in the opening round.

The Patriots are not guaranteed the third seed if they win. Remember that Indy holds the tiebreaker with us. We get the three seed only if we win and Indy loses to Miami. After last night, I don't see Miami putting forth the effort needed to upset Indy on the road.

Also, I didn't think our game was the right one for Sunday night. We won't be playing full strength, and NBC wouldn't want a game with a team resting its stars.

Bob G

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference