Not open for further replies.

SBLIII

In the Starting Line-Up

BlueThunder

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Another tall WR for Tom to target.......no more smurfs....now if they all can just learn the playbook and be on the same page as Brady...Let the competition begin !

long distance

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I wonder if @ChrisR2223 actually works in Foxb. personnel . and just comes here to nag about his binkies they dont want to sign .. untill they do ;)

Hopefully better fortune than Gordon, Hill..

ChrisR2223

Pro Bowl Player
Some thoughts interesting he had 4 offers
Also hope this isn't reflective to Gordon.
What made BB hate smurfs now and Braxton Berrios needs a significant injury to make this roster.
Also could In man take a special teams spot from one of our st only players.

50-yard-line

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Edelman-Dorsett-Harry -3 UDFAs- Berrios and Patterson - Demaryus Thomas - Josh Gordon - Dontrelle Inman

Something's gotta give.

This makes me wonder if BB got some suspension news about Gordon, or a health update on Thomas, or if he's just trying to let it all play out.

Sicilian

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
30 years old, only one season playing 16 games (which was also his best with 58-810-4). Decent competition for the 4/5 spots, but not someone I'd be counting on for a big role. Certainly doesn't say anything about anyone else on the roster (Thomas' health, Gordon's status, etc).

JayNM

In the Starting Line-Up
Oh ****, he was a binkie of mine during draft back when i cared about that. Lets goo 19-0

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
We’re pretty much back at the same position we were a few days ago with Ellington. Too many WRs. Someone good/decent will get cut.

ChrisR2223

Pro Bowl Player
I wonder if @ChrisR2223 actually works in Foxb. personnel . and just comes here to nag about his binkies they dont want to sign .. untill they do ;)

Hopefully better fortune than Gordon, Hill..
Gordon was paid nice coin he will be back don't know maybe a 4 game suspension who knows?
I feel bad for undrafted Rooks thinking they could of made this roster.
It will be very competitive.
Edelman Dorsett and Berrios will feel like smurfs.
What made BB fall out of love with Smurfs?
Maybe it's when Humphries and Beasley spurned him.
He will never sign a wr under 6ft now

SBLIII

In the Starting Line-Up
Gordon was paid nice coin he will be back don't know maybe a 4 game suspension who knows?
I feel bad for undrafted Rooks thinking they could of made this roster.
It will be very competitive.
Edelman Dorsett and Berrios will feel like smurfs.
What made BB fall out of love with Smurfs?
Maybe it's when Humphries and Beasley spurned him.
He will never sign a wr under 6ft now

And I seriously doubt that Dorsett and Berrios both make the roster. One of them, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.