PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats @ Jets week 9 game might be in jeopardy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Look what state is on the quarantine list for New Jersey. Maybe they’ll give the NFL an exemption but wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t.

Pats don’t have a bye so not sure what will happen. Play the game on a neutral field in NY? If game is cancelled outright - theres an asterisk on the division race.

Look what state is on the quarantine list for New Jersey. Maybe they’ll give the NFL an exemption but wouldn’t surprise me if they don’t.

Pats don’t have a bye so not sure what will happen. If game is cancelled outright - theres an asterisk on the division race.

Hi,

Are you on a mission to be the one with the most posts and/or new threads? Seems like you are. Where do you stand as of today?

Pats don’t have a bye so not sure what will happen. Play the game on a neutral field in NY? If game is cancelled outright - theres an asterisk on the division race.

Given that players and coaches are rigorously tested through the week and before they leave I would be surprised if the game was cancelled due to travel restrictions. I am too lazy to look up NJ's quarantine rules but in many places negative tests means those 14 days don't apply to you anymore.

Reactions: Ian
Given that players and coaches are rigorously tested through the week and before they leave I would be surprised if the game was cancelled due to travel restrictions. I am too lazy to look up NJ's quarantine rules but in many places negative tests means those 14 days don't apply to you anymore.
Testing

Testing is available to everyone in New Jersey and is strongly encouraged for those who travelled to areas heavily impacted by COVID-19. To find a testing site near you, visit covid19.nj.gov/testing

If you are from an impacted state and get a diagnostic/virus test, you should still self-quarantine for 14 days. If you test negative, you are still advised to self-quarantine for 14 days because you remain in the incubation period. A diagnostic test is a point-in-time indicator from the date of when you were last exposed - in this case, being in a state with significant community spread of COVID-19.

If you are positive, you should self-isolate for at least 10 days AND until one full day (or 24 hours) has passed since you had a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications AND other symptoms are significantly improved. You should only leave self-isolation to receive medical care and to obtain food or other essential items.

My first thought was that the game would be in jeopardy because the Jets would disbanded or contracted by then. The pandemic thing is probably more likely, though.

Oh boy... this season is a debacle.

This came up when players were reporting for training camp, and it was reported that the NFL does qualify for the essential travel exemption.

Oh boy... this season is a debacle.

PatsBoy12, I posted a post directly for SB1. Surprisingly, you replied you "disagreed." Are you SB1 with two IDs? What is going on here? Can we have two IDs? I didn't think so.

• I Don't Agree
Reactions: sb1
Losing to Adam Gase is my worst nightmare!

Is it worth re scheduling this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back