PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats in Contact with Donte Stallworth???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me fix this for you...

"Calling Jackson a bust is incredibly prescient "
Nothing wrong with "premature" in this case.

PREMATURE:
1. occurring, coming, or done too soon: a premature announcement.

Is it fair to say that Tom Brady makes any WR a ton better than he would be anywhere else?

Right. Like Donald Hayes became tons better. And Doug Gabriel.

Larry Ridley?

reporter_BO41996_large.jpg

Joe Amorosino?

reporter_27_large.jpg

Dave Briggs?

reporter_DBM258_small.jpg

Duke Castiglione?

nice pics....don't need 'em......scroll down,mystery man identified

Could somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we try to trade for this guy last year, but NO needed a linebacker so we lost out to the Iggles?

Donte Stallworth is better than Donald Hayes

Is he as good as David Terrell? and just stop if you are going to tell me he is better than Andre Davis...

I don't think this move will happen, it sounds a little too made up for me.

Is he as good as David Terrell? and just stop if you are going to tell me he is better than Andre Davis...

I don't think this move will happen, it sounds a little too made up for me.

oh well nobody is sayin its def happening
were jus hoping

Stallworth is an injury waitiong to happen.
For the price he will be asking for risk is much greater than reward.
I do not think this is a good way to go for the PATS, Would much prefer Joe Horn.
HERE, HERE COUSIN!
Sign Horn. He is playing for vengeance. He also won't go to a non-contender. Horn still has maybe two years and not slow, and read it here Cousins, will become Bradys' #1 guy. Anybody doubt this?
Get a kid in the first round and when Horns hangs them up you have two waiting to go in CJ and whomever (Gonzales?).
Stallworth has the tools but a big risk!
DW Toys

I work in Knoxville, Tennessee and covered Donte Stallworth when he played for the Vols.

He's not sure-handed and he has injury issues every year. Good speed guy. Period.

Remember the frustration of Bethel Johnson's speed + drops? This guy's better than Johnson (who isn't), but it's the same ballpark.

He'll break your heart eventually.

Voice of experience.

I know the Pats were interested in Stallworth last year before the Iggles picked him up, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them sniffing around this year.

If they get Welker though, I hope they don't pick up Stallworth. I just don't think he is quite as good as we (myself included sometimes) seem to think. My thoughts on his signing would be entirely dependent on how much cash we gave him.

If we don't get Welker, I'm all for taking a shot (and paying a bit more) for Stallworth.

I work in Knoxville, Tennessee and covered Donte Stallworth when he played for the Vols.

He's not sure-handed and he has injury issues every year. Good speed guy. Period.

Remember the frustration of Bethel Johnson's speed + drops? This guy's better than Johnson (who isn't), but it's the same ballpark.

He'll break your heart eventually.

Voice of experience.

I'd take his production from last year this year in a second, even though he still missed some games.

If we had him on the team last year we're celebrating our 4th SB Ring in 6 years and having a blast chiding Manning and the Colts about the 800 lb. gorilla on their backs.

I'll say it again...why is there a growing group of people who derive self esteem from labeling Chad Jackson a bust? Come on, he's 21, he's been injured, can we agree to give him the benefit of the doubt until next season at the very least. Aside from jacka**es and muckrackers, there hasn't been one negative word about this guy out of any reputable source.

I'd take his production from last year this year in a second, even though he still missed some games.

If we had him on the team last year we're celebrating our 4th SB Ring in 6 years and having a blast chiding Manning and the Colts about the 800 lb. gorilla on their backs.

agreed
thing is u take a look at a lot of his tds, and its just awful blown coverage by the defense
however, he still stretches the defense incredibly well
and will come through with the occasional big play
which is thoroughly needed here

i def would like to see it from somewhere other than just whdh too though

all it said was in contact, still a long way to go before he would be a Pat.

i'd be happy with welker, stallworth, or horn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes