PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats get multiple fines, Bills get NONE

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Milano, Hughes and Diggs go unpunished. Meanwhile Brown & Andrews get fined for moving their head in a certain direction

Well, the Jills are the darlings of the AFC, whom the powers-that-be have planned to install as (paper) champions to usurp KC.

Goodell & crew hate us, because they know whatever the Pats do it can't be replicated, no matter how many first rounders they take away.

These fines are totally f.... ed up.

I mean, the fines totalled $20,600. I'm having a tough time believing a $10 billion annual revenue generating league is doing this to punish the Patriots, worth $5 billion. Anyway, these are player fines. Is it BS. Sure, but come on.

Those are absolutely terrible fines having seen both plays.

Brown starting jawing at the Bills' defense between plays, at the LOS (following the late-hit on Jones that was not enforced as a penalty), and Andrews got in Milano's face after he hit Jones very late. Neither act was egregious nor crossed any lines in general, let alone within the context in which they happened.

I would've hated those fines in a vacuum, but putting them in context, they're beyond awful.

Last edited:
Like the fine Judon faced earlier in the year, I'd imagine these get appealed and won. Not really even sure what they're being fined for, they didn't actually DO anything, unless there's evidence of some sort of outrageous language being used.

warriors-curry.gif

Those are absolutely terrible fines having seen both plays.

Brown starting jawing at the Bills' defense between plays, at the LOS (following the late-hit on Jones that was not enforced as a penalty), and Andrews got in Milano's face after he hit Jones very late. Neither act was egregious nor crossed any lines in general, let alone within the context in which they happened.

I would've hated that fines in a vacuum, but putting them in context, they're beyond awful.
Frankly, if the refs had made the correct calls it’s a non issue. BTW did the Colt who shoved the ref get fined?

Frankly, if the refs had made the correct calls it’s a non issue. BTW did the Colt who shoved the ref get fined?
nop, the ref said all good Hilton didn't meant it so no fines, if it was a Patriot he'd be suspended for 8 weeks without pay and a first rounder

**** this clownshow becoming WWE rather than a sport, fake as **** with this fake refs

The NFL is messed up... no fines for any Indianapolis player in a game where there were two nasty headshots and a ref got shoved but in that same game, they only fine Kyle Dugger for "fighting" - not the guy he was fighting with. Was he fighting with himself? Then the following week, they fine two Patriots for "talking". Literally talking.

You suck NFL. You really do.

From the article:

"For the Bills, defensive lineman Efe Obada was reportedly fined $6,944 for a late-hit on Mac Jones..."

So the Bills were fined. The title of this thread is incorrect.
Ofada hits Mac in the head. Andrews and Brown say bad words. Their fines were larger than Ofada. The calls in this game made no sense at all. I wish the NFL would stop this taunting emphasis. Truthfully, that last game really impacted my appreciation for the game. Between over exposure and turning the game into touch football, I am losing some of my love for the game. When there was just Sunday football and Monday Night, I never missed a game. Same with college. When they had just the New Year bowl games, I watched football all day. Now I almost never watch an entire college game and if it wasn't for RedZone, I wouldn't see other teams if they weren't playing the Pats.

It bothers me that Goody & the 32 use trumped up violations from the past to punish the Pats more severely when anything happens.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back