PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Fans classiest of em all

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.

Look at the backgrounds of every hate group out there - - - the KKK, the Black Panthers, homophobics - - they tend to be the losers of society. So they are upset, and they act out.

Exactly. Relentlessly trashing on some other group of people is almost always done by people who are truly worried that, otherwise, they are the ones at the bottom.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm kinda torn re: this post. On one hand, it gives the mods some well-deserved recognition, which they definitely don't get enough of. OTOH, it's sorta the Ladainian Tomlinson of threads.

Last edited:
I thought you guys were pretty nice on here.

But in person, the stories of two of my friends who attended the game last night from Baltimore and what they went through when leaving the stadium in agony only to be heckled and trashed on by many "classy" Patriots fans is atrocious.

I don't want to make assumptions because I know generalizing is bad, but you really can't call pats fans classiest of them all if they treat opposing fans that badly during their most devastating loss in team history.

Almost as bad as Jets fans.

But in person, the stories of two of my friends who attended the game last night from Baltimore and what they went through when leaving the stadium in agony only to be heckled and trashed on by many "classy" Patriots fans is atrocious.

I don't want to make assumptions because I know generalizing is bad, but you really can't call pats fans classiest of them all if they treat opposing fans that badly during their most devastating loss in team history.

What Happened?

I don't know if the fans are more classiest. But this is one of the most strictly moderated sports boards I have visted.

And I don't know if that is a good thing.

Last edited:
BTW if you want to see real class go here:

New York Jets - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

I have never seen such a collection of meat heads on one board at one time. Goodness. Swears and anger all around. Priceless. Jets and Jets fans are the worst.

Sad to hear that. No place for that kind of crap in Foxboro.

I honestly always hear stories but have never seen anything except for one time at a Sox game. I know that stuff exists though, sad.

And no one is commenting on the fact that the Jets fans board has a combined IQ of nine...and thats being generous. TheGangGreen is a must read for a laugh. Goodness, what a collection of goons.

I am actually surprised we are not seeing an influx of NYG fans here.

No team in the history of the NFL, has won at such a rate over a decade's time. That breeds alot of hate for some reason. Sports fans hate the Yankees, and the Lakers, and the Celtics, and...........any team that wins alot. It's always been that way! :)

That is a little hyperbole. An ex-Giant assistant coach went to a Team that had not won in ages, and with a roster littered with former #1 draft picks. Does that sound familiar?

He put together quite a run for a decade, the last of which were the first Superbowls which they won, decisively. But like BB he was a disciplinarian and had a poor first season, prompting rumbles and moans about not making it as a Head Coach. He even solved a Tim Tebow situation on his team, too.

I think he produced a higher winning percentage than Belichick too, with his unheralded QB. But I admit he did not rebuild the club when it got old, he just quit. Vince Lombardi was his name.

Belichick has done an amazing job rebuilding a Superbowl contending club which grew old, while still winning double digit games every year. The only one close, was Paul Brown, with the Browns and Bengals.

What Happened?

Apparently after the game while walking back to their car a group of pats fans followed them mocking them the whole time, and got physical with pushing them in their backs and just acting like complete jack asses.

Apparently after the game while walking back to their car a group of pats fans followed them mocking them the whole time, and got physical with pushing them in their backs and just acting like complete jack asses.

Sorry to hear that.
An intimidating situation. Bad news.

Too many folks seem to have forgotten manners, common sense,
common courtesy. Across the board, not just in sports.
No group is immune, unfortunately.

This thread has a Ladanian Tomlinson " I'm a classy guy" vibe to it.

Of course we are the classiest, we don't trash talk and we accept, acknowledge and praise players on the other teams that are good.

You'll never see me say something like Peyton sucks because it's 100% the opposite of the truth. Unlike loser fans from other teams that say 'Brady sucks' just for the hell of it and out of pure jealousy.

Yeah they are ignorant. There are a lot of dumb dumb people out there.

There's nothing wrong with calling Pollard, Suggs & Ray-Ray all the names in the book -
which I did - when those names are accurate - which they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back