PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats basically got bye to Super Bowl 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should we change our 19-0 predictions to just 1-0?

Has anyone, other than the Jim Kelly Bills, been to four straight Super Bowls? I'll never rule out TB/BB, and I'll probably pick them to win in every one of Alamo's contests, but man it takes a lot to reach the Super Bowl, in terms of talent, work, AND luck. We might not get there last year without an unusually low bar for a first round bye. Hard for me to look at any season and say getting there is a gimme, which is why it feels so good when it happens.

Has anyone, other than the Jim Kelly Bills, been to four straight Super Bowls? I'll never rule out TB/BB, and I'll probably pick them to win in every one of Alamo's contests, but man it takes a lot to reach the Super Bowl, in terms of talent, work, AND luck. We might not get there last year without an unusually low bar for a first round bye. Hard for me to look at any season and say getting there is a gimme, which is why it feels so good when it happens.
Kelly's Buffalo team is the only one to do it. An ambiguous achievement, given that they lost every time. And if the Pats make it next season, it will further diminish what pride Bills fans can take from those years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down