PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Sh*tsburgh Squeelers Game Day thread (LET'S GOOOO!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F U Pittsburgh.

Don't forget to wipe your asses with your towels!!

Where are all the Defense sucks *****y c-unts now? **** you negative ****ies. 16 ****en points baby!
Maybe a little harsh on the D as a total, but no doubt the pass rush needs improvement.

Not a pretty win but I will take it. Now we get them at home if we see again. This was a C proformance but still good enough to win. Worst STs game of the year by far. A lot to improve.

why not use your timeout there?

Edit: for the steelers when they were letting the clock tick down

This team did enough to win against a team that had no right to be in the game with all their injuries. Undisciplined play with dropped passes poor tackling terrible special teams play all the way around. Played with no sense of urgency. Had they played this game against a healthy Steeler team it would not be pretty. Poor performance all the way around
Nah not poor performance we got a very important W on the road. All that matters in the end is the W

at least we won, but I did think it would be easier than this !

Good win, wasnt perfect but on the road against the steela's a win is a win.

Patriots 27, Steelers 16. Good win.

who is #43? thought i had a flashback to Wes in a pats Uni

Look at that. Another AFC North team about to lose gets big brave balls at the end of the game.

Going to lock this thread, let's discuss more on Post game thread

Nice defense at the end of the game here. With Butler, Rowe, and Coleman as their top 3 CBs now they have a lot of athleticism at that spot. Pass rush is still a huge problem though. I can't imagine Belichick won't try to address is at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back