PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs Panthers (need ticket & getting to game advice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
OT: Patriots vs Panthers

Not sure if I am posting this in the right spot, but my wife has surprised me with a trip to Boston (live in KC of all places, not a great week to be here) for the weekend that the Patriots play the Panthers. I was wondering where/what is the best way to get tickets?
Also, we are staying in Boston without a rental car. What is the best way to get down to the game?

Thanks
Mike

Not sure if I am posting this in the right spot, but my wife has surprised me with a trip to Boston (live in KC of all places, not a great week to be here) for the weekend that the Patriots play the Panthers. I was wondering where/what is the best way to get tickets?
Also, we are staying in Boston without a rental car. What is the best way to get down to the game?

Thanks
Mike
Try StubHub and SeatGeek (among others), for tickets. SeatGeek searches prices from many other sites, and also provides a view from every section in the stadium.

Carolina Panthers at New England Patriots

StubHub!

In terms of getting to the game, try one of the buses or perhaps Uber. Most people here advise not taking the train.

Gillette Stadium Rally Travel to Foxborough, MA

Boston Common Coach | Schedules

There may be some more info on some of the threads with these tags:

getting to the game | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

first game at foxboro | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

first visit | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

Hope that helps; enjoy the game, Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back