PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots to sign Lamar Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was actually a UDFA but the sentiment is the same.

Right you are. I did not know he was undrafted. That's amazing. He was a stud with Oregon and then had a great rookie season with that franchise that has what's-his-name, the QB with the supermodel wife and sorta creepy personal trainer.

Right you are. I did not know he was undrafted. That's amazing. He was a stud with Oregon and then had a great rookie season with that franchise that has what's-his-name, the QB with the supermodel wife and sorta creepy personal trainer.
He had issues at Oregon. Here is a summary

You must be referring to our Thomas Brady, the GOAT?

He had issues at Oregon. Here is a summary
Seemed it was really just the one-punch incident to the Boise State player, and even then...
The other guy should've been a gracious winner and simply walked off the field with his teammates; but no...He had to seek out Blunt and get in his face, so he should've been ready for whatever came his way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back