PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Super Glue O&D Lineman Of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who was the best O & D -Lineman this year. Kind of subjective ... they have different duties and different talents. So ... who is your O & D Lineman of this year & 6TH man either side of the line ... it's your AWARD ... you need not justify it at all.

STEPHAN NEAL .......... TY WARREN......JARVIS GREEN.
292454m.jpg
355694m.jpg
GreenJarvis-Partiots-02-0011.jpg

Is there a way a moderator can set up a fun sticky poll where we members can vote on best players like
toughest player
most over rated
most under rated
worst starter
most overpaid
most underpaid :(
best interviewer
Most Clueless

make it fun.

This will be fun

Best O-lineman: Koppen
Best D-lineman: Warren
Tougest: Hobbs (playing with a cast all year)
Overrated: David Givens (production matched by Caldwell)
Underrated: Artrell Hawkins
Overpaid: Colvin
Underpaid: Caldwell
Interview: Dillon
Clueless: Meion Branch

toughest player Tom Brady with Reche Caldwell as a close second (remember the hit he took against Cincinnati?). My reasoning: giving out big hits is one thing, taking them while maintaining concentration at as skill position is another.

most over rated I don't disrespect any player on our team, but it isn't Chad Jackson or Ben Watson's fault that they have been hyped by so many wishful thinkers

most under rated Artrell Hawkins (though there are plenty of honourable exceptions on this board)

worst starter reluctant to nominate anyone here, but Ken Walter held that honour for a short time

most overpaid no nomination

most underpaid Ty Warren
best interviewee Josh Miller

Most Clueless Monty Beisel (remember him?)

Player of the Year Ty Warren

Off-field Man of the Year Ty Warren.

No, Ty never kissed the Blarney Stone so I can't in honesty make him interviewee of the year, but he is a rock-solid guy from a humble background who has made a life for himself and his delightful family in New England.

What's more, as fans of Patriots All-Access will know, he has taken the lead in the Patriots' initiative to take kids from poor neighbourhoods Christmas shopping. The segment of the programme showing the players with the kids in the store, picking out presents for their family and themselves was just heart-melting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back