PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots sign Moe, Larry, and Curly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maye was close to Austin Carr binkie level last year, for all y'all that move binkie to binkie too easily.

Dibs on her
mia-khalifa-photos-again1.jpg
I admit, when I first saw her name some NFLer was private tweeting her and she told him to F off.

Then I learned why she was actually famous in the first place.

Maye was close to Austin Carr binkie level last year, for all y'all that move binkie to binkie too easily.
By whom? Because KJ Maye makes Austin Carr look like Larry Fitzgerald by comparison.

I don't expect to see any of Michelle, Burkhead, Hill or Develin vs the vaGiants.

Bench Press doesn't mean much for Running backs imho.. It has no bearing on holding onto the football or how you run..

Pass blocking should not be an afterthought...a bit tough at his size tho. A stiff arm on occasion can help.

Bench Press doesn't mean much for Running backs imho.. It has no bearing on holding onto the football or how you run..
Fine, I guess we should all give up bench pressing.

You know, it is possible to be too smart.

I admit, when I first saw her name some NFLer was private tweeting her and she told him to F off.

Then I learned why she was actually famous in the first place.
So, she doesn't like football guys?

Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back