PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Patriots release Parker

Parker goes from the outhouse to the white house (possibly) overnight.

That math does not check out at all. If the Eagles are paying him $1.2M, then he gets $2M from the Pats for $3.2M total.

What does this mean 4.69 guaranteed . Doe this provide us any additional cap relief for 2025 ?
I think they are adding the proportion of the signing bonus money he got from NE to what Philly is paying him.

I think they are adding the proportion of the signing bonus money he got from NE to what Philly is paying him.
That makes no sense. That money was already paid out long ago. It’s only on the books for cap accounting purposes.

Something is fishy here.

That makes no sense. That money was already paid out long ago. It’s only on the books for cap accounting purposes.

Something is fishy here.

The only thing I can think of is that Belichick did not include offset language in the contract.

The only thing I can think of is that Belichick did not include offset language in the contract.
That still wouldn’t explain the wording or math of the tweet.

Bill said he was healthy. He said he was healthy. I think this is who he is now. He has a ton of wear and tear and his last 4 games he combined for 8 catches, 120 yards, and 0 TDs. If that is the "improved" Juju then I'll pass.
What they said was obviously not true about JJSS early in the season - he had none of the quickness to get separation. His last four games stats mean little as the Patriots were in the bench Mac- start Zappe phase of the proceedings. We can disagree on this and it's not a big deal. The proof will be in what we see on the field in training camp and whether JJSS can secure a roster spot.

Smith-Schuster's deal for this season is not outrageous if he can produce, but comes with a $10M cap hit if they cut him now. JuJu Smith-Schuster.

I like the idea of a veteran receiving corps for Brissette to work with initially and for the rookie QB to have out there with him when he takes over at some point in the season. The Bourne, Smith-Schuster, Thornton, Hunter Henry, Austin Hooper group is a good start for day three of free agency.

Broken-record Moment: It only matters if the Offensive Line is a strength of the Patriots again. Eliot Wolf and the team needs to focus giving the QB and his receivers time to get into their routes.

What they said was obviously not true about JJSS early in the season - he had none of the quickness to get separation. His last four games stats mean little as the Patriots were in the bench Mac- start Zappe phase of the proceedings. We can disagree on this and it's not a big deal. The proof will be in what we see on the field in training camp and whether JJSS can secure a roster spot.

Smith-Schuster's deal for this season is not outrageous if he can produce, but comes with a $10M cap hit if they cut him now. JuJu Smith-Schuster.

I like the idea of a veteran receiving corps for Brissette to work with initially and for the rookie QB to have out there with him when he takes over at some point in the season. The Bourne, Smith-Schuster, Thornton, Hunter Henry, Austin Hooper group is a good start for day three of free agency.

Broken-record Moment: It only matters if the Offensive Line is a strength of the Patriots again. Eliot Wolf and the team needs to focus giving the QB and his receivers time to get into their routes.
Take that way overdrafted Bust Thornton out please there's no hope for him.

Is this true? :haha:

Cost Mac a few games Mr Contested catcher my @ss I am sure Mac is doing this.
Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back