PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Patriots release Parker

Was that extension BB's final middle finger to the Kraft's, or just sheer incompetence? I never understood that extension, especially considering he did nothing to earn what he was paid when we traded for him. If the argument is that we had no other options at WR, then who's fault at not being able to draft WR's was it?
Well, I agree with you that it could be a coin flip to determine the cause, but to quote a famous politician, “at this point, what difference does it make?” - I’m just thrilled that he’s on the way out…

Where are all the people who said we could get a 5th?? :mad:

jurassic park deal with it GIF

Sucks that it’s costing them 6 million, but better to deal with it now.
In the grand scheme of things, it's not changing their cap by much in 2024, and he's completely off the books in 2025. Plus apparently he does have an offset, per Miguel, so any money he gets from his new team (up to $3.19M) will be credited to the 2025 cap.

Disagree on JJSS. He was coming off knee surgery last season and looked increasingly faster/quicker during the last four games. He is a talented pass catcher and great route runner when healthy.
Yeah, I think he's worth bringing into camp and seeing if he can contribute this year. I'm not sure the Wolf feels the same way, though.

Disagree on JJSS. He was coming off knee surgery last season and looked increasingly faster/quicker during the last four games. He is a talented pass catcher and great route runner when healthy.
Bill said he was healthy. He said he was healthy. I think this is who he is now. He has a ton of wear and tear and his last 4 games he combined for 8 catches, 120 yards, and 0 TDs. If that is the "improved" Juju then I'll pass.

Bill said he was healthy. He said he was healthy. I think this is who he is now. He has a ton of wear and tear and his last 4 games he combined for 8 catches, 120 yards, and 0 TDs. If that is the "improved" Juju then I'll pass.
Me too.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back