PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Player Departure Patriots release Parker

Best move of the offseason to this point. Get outta here with the worst separation in the NFL + trash attitude.

bye bye bye justin timberlake gif GIF

I thought he'd bring a low rounder, but happy to see them going in a new direction. I didn't hate the player, but he's not a 2.

another of the former general managers terrible signings. he woefully underperformed and couldn't stay on the field. I liked the initial signing, too.

Couldnt get any draft compensation haha, I am glad that Wolf is not worrying about the sunk cost
Good point. They tried, it didn't work out, oh well. Cut bait and move on. Don't grip tightly to it waiting around forever for a minor change in comp that may never come.

I wonder - once he is paid on a new team, will his old salary here be subject to offset - i.e. will the Pats get a credit for the difference? They only owed him $3.2M in guaranteed salary, but even if he goes and takes the veteran minimum elsewhere, that's a little bit back. I assume he will get more than minimum.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back