PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots QB Newton’s message to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was super cheesy, especially since there was nothing for him to sell for many years. Fans wanted his hats or shirts, yet you couldn't find it anywhere. Missed opportunity for TB.

I had a bad feeling after he said that. Not to mention, his bad ankle injury.

No GM's wanted him. Yes, crickets.
Sorry I thought you meant crickets from the media when we signed him.

Sorry I thought you meant crickets from the media when we signed him.
Oh no, I agree with you the media talked about all the time. It was reported that the Pats were the only team that kept in touch with him. Browns inquired and that was about it.

It didn’t go over well with the Giants as you can imagine. Wouldn’t have either with guys like Rodney and Tedy if he was a Patriots opponent.

Just a d-bag thing to say and all because Brady’s fragile ego couldn’t handle Plax’s prediction.
Funny thing is, Michael Strahan had said many times he feared the Giants getting their a** kicked in that Super Bowl. He called a meeting with only the D-lineman and told them they have to play their best game ever or they will get embarrassed.

Last edited:
It didn’t go over well with the Giants as you can imagine. Wouldn’t have either with guys like Rodney and Tedy if he was a Patriots opponent.

Just a d-bag thing to say and all because Brady’s fragile ego couldn’t handle Plax’s prediction.

You're such a drama queen. Holy shyt. That was twelve years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back