PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cool Link Patriots Postgame Locker Room Celebration against the Browns

Links to cool things

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Another week, another win and another locker room celebration video....love these!!!!!!!

Enjoy!!!

I'm going to miss Slats when he decides to retire

I'm really curious who would take over these speeches at that point. Feels like McCourty is the other pump-up speech guy pre game, but no guarantee he doesn't retire before or simultaneous to Slater. Big heart guy, Matt.

I'm really curious who would take over these speeches at that point. Feels like McCourty is the other pump-up speech guy pre game, but no guarantee he doesn't retire before or simultaneous to Slater. Big heart guy, Matt.

yeah, I was thinking the same thing. How about judon?

Me too, but the cream always rises and someone will step into the void.

I don't know, I think Slater's speeches are cringe. Not as bad as Jameis Winstons, but not far off either. Love the player though. Seems like a great guy too.
From the outside, a lot of player pregame/postgame speeches seem sort of cringey. But always thought Slate did a good job saying something meaningul and transitioning to the Awwww Yeaaahh. I'll miss him when he hangs em up.

From the outside, a lot of player pregame/postgame speeches seem sort of cringey. But always thought Slate did a good job saying something meaningul and transitioning to the Awwww Yeaaahh. I'll miss him when he hangs em up.

I think the important distinction here is he says something that is meaningful to his teammates. When he said, "One team, one body" everyone in the room seemed to know exactly what he meant, like they'd heard and talked about it before. All speeches sound cringey when they reference an inside conversation that you're not privy to. But Slater knows what buttons to push for these particular guys.

I think the important distinction here is he says something that is meaningful to his teammates. When he said, "One team, one body" everyone in the room seemed to know exactly what he meant, like they'd heard and talked about it before. All speeches sound cringey when they reference an inside conversation that you're not privy to. But Slater knows what buttons to push for these particular guys.
Definitely. That's what I was trying to get at, thanks for saying it much better

My favorite moment: BB telling the whole team, "Remember, it is now Wednesday night." ;)

I guess that's when the team will be traveling to Atlanta...

Definitely. That's what I was trying to get at, thanks for saying it much better

Nah, you said it well too, I was mostly just agreeing with you :)

Nah, you said it well too, I was mostly just agreeing with you :)
step-brothers-did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

I didn't think anyone could match Tedy. In fact, I don't think that they can. But life goes on. David Andrews would be a good choice.

I didn't think anyone could match Tedy. In fact, I don't think that they can. But life goes on. David Andrews would be a good choice.

I agree... After Slater, McCourty & Hightower (all of whom might be playing their final season of pro football), Andrews & Shaq Mason are the next-most senior members in the building...

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back