PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots need to overcome Buffalo next Thursday

This gave me a good laugh.

Aside from that, nobody should be freaking out over this game. The Pats have overachieved given that many believed they weren't a playoff team.

This is a building block year, always was. Did anyone really have SB dreams given the offseason scheme and coaching changes?
That said, this is a winnable game. The Bills defense is hurting and in particular their pass rush is decimated. That bodes well for Mac, which may open up running lanes if Matty P can overcome his engineer mind and be a little more intuitive.
People are just pissed because the bad signs this off-season (getting Patricia and Judge, the uneventful free agency, middling draft) have come to fruition. Which means we've regressed from last season. Which us what people feared.

The way the Bills have been playing of late, the Pats have a chance. I wouldn't bet on them, but the Lions probably should have beat the Bills on Thursday.
Agreed but I am picking the Bills.

The way the Bills have been playing of late, the Pats have a chance. I wouldn't bet on them, but the Lions probably should have beat the Bills on Thursday.
Just a chance? You've been banging the drum on how bad the Lions are ever since Zappe played them. Surely if the Lions should have beat the Bills the Pats have a strong chance of winning this week.

I think they have a good chance, all things considered 50/50

Just a chance? You've been banging the drum on how bad the Lions are ever since Zappe played them. Surely if the Lions should have beat the Bills the Pats have a strong chance of winning this week.

The Lions were awful when the Pats played them. They are better now. But in recent weeks, the Bills lost to the Jets and Vikings and probably should have lost to the Lions. They have only beaten the Browns comfortably. That is their last four weeks.

Bills are a very good team and JA is pretty damn awesome, but they can be had.

Not saying it's going to happen, but they're FAR from unbeatable... a couple of key turnovers, a couple of nice MJ returns, take care of the ball..

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back