Patriots Nearly Have Two 100yd Rushers Against Bills On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score

Ian Logue

The Patriots clearly came into Sunday's game against the Bills believing they'd have success on the ground, but it's doubtful they had any idea they'd have two players who would nearly pass the century mark.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I may receive a handful of votes for coach of the year.

GracefulFreeElephantseal-max-1mb.gif

"Run! Run like Sammy taught us!!!"

people scratched their heads in the off-season when bill went out and paid burkhead 3million$....but he has been an absolute find. crazy that our 2 starting RB's right now basically were sitting on other teams benches

The run game was a lot of fun to watch. That's for sure.

I figure it's worth noting that in 2012 the Pats actually did have two RBs get 100+ yards in the same game (B.Bolden, S.Ridley).

As if that wasn't enough, they had two, 100 yard receivers (Welker, Gronk) in that exact same game.

I figure it's worth noting that in 2012 the Pats actually did have two RBs get 100+ yards in the same game (B.Bolden, S.Ridley).

As if that wasn't enough, they had two, 100 yard receivers (Welker, Gronk) in that exact same game.

Which too, was against the Jills as I recall. Lol!

I may receive a handful of votes for coach of the year.
Not sure about that. :D

but, I think we've concluded that Dion Lewis is a cat. He landed on his feet quite a bit yesterday after getting knocked down. With the lone exception being the one he got turned around on and then blown up.

“The running game was good for us,” said Belichick, whose team improved to 10-2 on the season. “We got a lot of plays off tackle, [on] the outside, I thought our the backs ran well and we had good blocking on the perimeter plays.”

Many of us have desired more runs off-tackle all season long, especially in short-yardage situations. Hope to see more of it.

Is Gillislee traveling with the team to these road games or watching from the couch?

The guy hasn't needed to shower after a game in weeks.

Marcel Dareus was the Bills best run stopper and now he is in Jacksonville.

And yet, they didn't even have a single 100 yard rusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing