PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots most likely to have a "Timmy Smith" SB performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady199

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Give me one name on offense and defense who you think could have the game of their lives on Sunday. Make it a player that no one is counting on.

Offense - I guess it all comes down to opportunities, which can always be a challenge trying to predict what the Pats will do on offense. I'm thinking Tim Wright has a chance to put up some great stats. We've seen him have some explosive plays, and I'm hoping with all the talk about Gronk they can get a matchup with Wright that they can take advantage of.

Defensive - Well this is a little tougher, I like Ayers and think he can make a play here or there that could change the game, just not sure how much he'll be on the field with this matchup, so I'm going to go with a boring pick and say Sealver Siliga. Hopefully he can keep Marshawn in check.

Offense : Edelman, Defense: Ninkovich

Defense: Revis

Offense: Best playoff game in his career - Brady

Unlikely stars ...... Tim Wright and Logan Ryan

James Develin to score two touchdowns (1 rushing, 1 receiving)

Ninko with 2 sacks

Offense Brandon Lafell. Defense Nink.

Matthew Slater. A big-time hit on a Seattle kick returner that jars the ball lose and leads to another Patriots touchdown that seals the win.

Dream big or go home. :cool:

If Amendola has another big game that would be pretty incredible considering all the flak he took for being an underachiever here. As far as I'm concerned his game against Baltimore was epic and he earned mucho respect and admiration.

I love the unsung heroes over the years. Redmond, Wiggins, Buckley to name a few. A big play at a critical moment immortalizes you in the Patriots lore forever.

If Amendola has another big game that would be pretty incredible considering all the flak he took for being an underachiever here. As far as I'm concerned his game against Baltimore was epic and he earned mucho respect and admiration.

I love the unsung heroes over the years. Redmond, Wiggins, Buckley to name a few. A big play at a critical moment immortalizes you in the Patriots lore forever.

Man, Jermain Wiggens in that final drive against the Rams. He was clutch and watching Brady throw to him reminded me so much of all those great Bledsoe to Coates moments in the previous years.

Some players were destined for a specific play in a specific game, and that;s how we remember them. That's a good thing, as far as I'm concerned.

Offense: Wright
Defense: Arrington with a big play, Ninkovich consistently giving their RT fits.

The offensive line, in particular Nate Solder and Ryan Wendell.

Just have a feeling that Shane Vereen is gonna have a big day.

LOL @ every week being "the week" Tim Wright finally breaks out. My guess on offense would be either Danny Amendola or Shane Vereen (the forgotten man). My guess on defense would be Devin McCourty with multiple INT's or Siliga with 2 or more sacks.

LOL @ every week being "the week" Tim Wright finally breaks out. My guess on offense would be either Danny Amendola or Shane Vereen (the forgotten man). My guess on defense would be Devin McCourty with multiple INT's or Siliga with 2 or more sacks.
Hater. Ocho and Tim are going to light it up.

Brian Tyms. Hey ya never know. Wright is poised for a breakout game. If not Wright, then either Amendola or Vereen.
Defense I say Ayers/Ninkovich with some big hits and sacks. Or Revis just picking off Wilson more than the Packers did

Offence: Tim Wright

Defence: Chandler Jones

Amazed there's only one Arrington nomination. He's mine on defense. I think Wendell will have to have a good game against Michael Bennett and, presumably Stork against Kevin Williams. If Brady's pocket is clean in fromt of him, I'm feeling pretty good.

Tim Wright had success against Seattle with the Bucs so I'd have to go with him or Amendola (again), on defense Pat Chung and Jamie Collins will have to show up big against Luke Wilson leaking out into the flats and down the middle of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back