PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Luxury Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinb

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
How much per year, $150,000? how do you inquire..

let us know what you find out, not like I could afford anything like that but i'm damn curious on what they are getting for em.

let us know what you find out, not like I could afford anything like that but i'm damn curious on what they are getting for em.

I know the infamous red seats are 10k per year with a 10 year commitment. I can't imagine what a luxury box would cost.

I know the infamous red seats are 10k per year with a 10 year commitment. I can't imagine what a luxury box would cost.

10K a year for those? For how many seats? Please say 4, because if that's the price for 1 seat, they should be giving away the parking.

Does anyone know how many people Lb's are designed to hold?

Last edited:

But depending on the package, you get guaranteed SB tix if the Pats make it. Which is one of the reasons why there's only a couple pairs of tickets in the lottery.

But depending on the package, you get guaranteed SB tix if the Pats make it. Which is one of the reasons why there's only a couple pairs of tickets in the lottery.

Very true. Although I did win the lottery in 2004 so I guess the system works. The guy who sits a few rows in front of me has won the lottery twice.

If you're between the 40s you can buy Superbowl tickets.
And they do give away the parking with the red seats....just only to the red seat owners.

But seriously, if two seats cost 20k per season (and I have to imagine it varies even within the red seats) - a luxury box surely must be more than 150k)

Depending on what level you want, 100,000-160,000 per year + 10 year commit. You buy all food and beverages.
which is very pricey I might add. BUT!! You get VIP parking and the access road.:D You also get club access ( who cares) There are none at the moment.

Depending on what level you want, 100,000-160,000 per year + 10 year commit. You buy all food and beverages.
which is very pricey I might add. BUT!! You get VIP parking and the access road.:D You also get club access ( who cares) There are none at the moment.

What do you mean you buy all food and beverages? Like you have to bring your own stuff and cook it, or more like they give you a list of things they are willing to supply with prices?

So for about 2 million dollars, I could have a club box stocked with Mountain Dew, salt and vinegar potato chips, hot wings, and Italian subs? Man, I have to start playing the lottery, or see if the Air Force will give me an advance :D

What do you mean you buy all food and beverages? Like you have to bring your own stuff and cook it, or more like they give you a list of things they are willing to supply with prices?

So for about 2 million dollars, I could have a club box stocked with Mountain Dew, salt and vinegar potato chips, hot wings, and Italian subs? Man, I have to start playing the lottery, or see if the Air Force will give me an advance :D

Sorry, kinda busy. The stadium gives you a menu and you order what you want and the staff delivers it to the box. Each box has a wait staff with bartender. No money is exchanged there. You get a bill each game. There is a minimum to which you can order also. If you happen to run out of beer say, each sixpack is 48.00 Its quite a varied menu. everything from soup to nuts and you can order special items as well.

10K a year for those? For how many seats? Please say 4, because if that's the price for 1 seat, they should be giving away the parking.

Is it really 10K per ticket (1k per game)? I thought I had heard $500/ticket, but damn that's a bit much!

My understanding was one SB ticket for every two club seats you own - guaranteed.

Also, do club seat people get to use the private North seat access road - or just Luxury / Suite box people & VIP'S??

LOL! You can see if they will take an F17A in trade.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore