PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots cut Brian Hoyer (EDIT: OLD THREAD - not cut recently, thread just got necro'd because people wanted to argue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have time to educate you on the new IR rules.

Show us all where Taylor and Fitzpatrick are OUT for the entire 2021 season.
They are out. They aren’t playing. If anyone wanted newton he would get a call.
You are wrong and just keep making excuses. Soon you will be down to everyone wants Newton but he couldn’t get a job (or even a phone call) because no entire teams were wiped out in a plane crash.
You told me as soon as a qb got hurt teams would be rushing to sign him. 5 out of 32 are hurt, and crickets. You are wrong.

I do not have time to educate you on the new IR rules.

Show us all where Taylor and Fitzpatrick are OUT for the entire 2021 season.
Tua is now on IR. Miami prefers Jacoby Brissett as their starter and REID SINNETT as the backup over bringing in cam.

Tua is now on IR. Miami prefers Jacoby Brissett as their starter and REID SINNETT as the backup over bringing in cam.
Oof. Reid Sinnett ? Who is that ?

They are out. They aren’t playing. If anyone wanted newton he would get a call.
You are wrong and just keep making excuses. Soon you will be down to everyone wants Newton but he couldn’t get a job (or even a phone call) because no entire teams were wiped out in a plane crash.
You told me as soon as a qb got hurt teams would be rushing to sign him. 5 out of 32 are hurt, and crickets. You are wrong.
All 4 QBs that you mistakenly claimed are out for the season are ALL still on their teams roster pursuant of the NEW IR rules.

Your feeble responses are just more examples regarding how little you understand about the NFL.

All 4 QBs that you mistakenly claimed are out for the season are ALL still on their teams roster pursuant of the NEW IR rules.

Your feeble responses are just more examples regarding how little you understand about the NFL.
I never said they were out for the season, I said they are on IR meaning the backup starts and thr 3rd string is backing up and NO ONE CALLED CAM.
The fact that you are changing your claim to everyone wants cam but only if a bomb blows up in the QB room shows you are a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes