Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many wins will the Patriots have in 22/23?

Votes: 7 5.6%

Votes: 18 14.5%

Votes: 20 16.1%

Votes: 26 21.0%

Votes: 23 18.5%

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • 12 or more

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • 5 or less

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i had them at 8-9 and that was being optimistic
Me too. Need a better QB—I know we’ve been spoiled—a revamped offensive line led by an experienced coach, a good OC, and a legitimate outside CB1.

Those are just the most pressing needs.

Oops. Misunderstood the poll. I don't remember predicting. I found the Matt/Joe weirdness so inexplicable that my brain went into a Tilt space.

I picked 9. They were 1-2 plays away from that.
I picked 9 too. But, any team in any season is a few plays, a few officials' calls or a few good/bad bounces or tips of the ball away from one or two wins or one or two losses more than they end up having.
(OK...some teams are just bad and deserve their 15 or 16 losses and some teams are outstanding and deserve 15 or 16 wins, but they are the exceptions that make the rule.)
As Bill Parcells, whatever else we might think of him as Pats fans, put it: "you are what your record says you are." In this case, the Pats were a .500 team that could have gotten lucky and picked up another win or maybe two or unlucky and picked up another loss.
We're on to 2023!

Had 9 wins too. I think this team is close though, if they really make it a point to improve the offensive staff (OC, OL coach, QB coach), they have the talent to compete. Next year I think we finally break through to the divisional round

I had them at 7 wins and accurately pointed out all the reasons why they would be mediocre. If many of us on this board could foresee this disappointing season back in March, why couldn't BB see what was coming.
Its because he is arrogant, stubborn and not open to new ideas.
I do not see major changes coming this year and will predict another middle of the pack season, culminating with BB's decision to move on in 24

It's impossible to predict what next years record will be until we know what coaching arrangements will be.
Our '23 opponents schedule isn't as tough. We can assume 4 auto losses (Bills x2, Chiefs, Eagles), and 4 50/50 games (Chargers, @Cowboys, @giants, @Dolphins) But, assuming natural improvement of a hopeless offense, We COULD win 11 games if all goes right.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back