Patriots 2019 Games Home and Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
That looks like a very tough schedule to me. 6 current playoff teams out of 8 in the non-division games. Wow. And Cleveland + Cincy might be much improved. I expect the Giants and Redskins to be worse, on the other hand.

Seems like a pretty easy schedule actually, aside from the Ravens and Texans games.

Elliott and Barkley coming here will be great.

Another season another shot at 19-0!!!

That looks like a very tough schedule to me. 6 current playoff teams out of 8 in the non-division games. Wow. And Cleveland + Cincy might be much improved. I expect the Giants and Redskins to be worse, on the other hand.
10 non division games. Only 5 are against playoff teams. When you finish first you face a minimum of 4 playoff teams. We also draw 1 wc which since we play 1 wc which is to be expected sincecwe play all the teams 3 divisions.

Sunday night candidates - KC, Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia...Maybe Cleveland (Mayfield v Brady media hype)...

I just hope we have more 1 pm kickoffs...as a fan it was such a grind through the first 12 games with only five 1 pm kickoffs...the Pats had EIGHT "prime time" games this year...

Last edited:
Glad we finally play PIT at home as well as KC again at home.

YES! Another game @ Washington. My hometown, and the easiest and best away ticket in the NFL. Last time, I got 40 yard line, 20 rows from the field, on the Pats' side, for about $100 a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down