PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2017 Hall of Fame Finalists Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Vrabel fan, and Seymour was a beast, but Clayborn was very underrated. Excellent corner and elite return man. At one point he had some records for kickoff returns.

Big Vrabel fan, and Seymour was a beast, but Clayborn was very underrated. Excellent corner and elite return man. At one point he had some records for kickoff returns.

Clayborn and Seymour were players of a different level. Just as with Kevin Faulk, loved him, but I simply don't think Vrabel was HOF worthy. Solid player, though.

Clayborn and Seymour were players of a different level. Just as with Kevin Faulk, loved him, but I simply don't think Vrabel was HOF worthy. Solid player, though.

Agree about Seymour over Vrabel. I am a little too young to remember Clayborn well.

Seymour was a perennial all-pro and member of the 2000s all-decade team. He may even wind up in Canton. Vrabel was a great player, but there is no question Seymour is more deserving.

Regarding Faulk and Vrabel, I still think they are possibly worthy, though more on the bubble. Edelman doesn't really have the numbers or accolades, perhaps even less than either of those two, but he is a lock to make it.

Patriots Announce 2017 Hall Of Fame Finalists

Robert Alvarez

Patriots announce finalists for 2017 team Hall of Fame vote.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

“On a day when they could have had impact players David Terrell or Koren Robinson or the second-best tackle in the draft in Kenyatta Walker, they took Georgia defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who had 1 sack last season in the pass-happy SEC and is too tall to play tackle at 6-6 and too slow to play defensive end. This genius move was followed by trading out of a spot where they could have gotten the last decent receiver in Robert Ferguson and settled for tackle Matt Light, who will not help any time soon.”
C7zw7Z6VUAAAj73.jpg

I voted for Julius the Jewel Adams, and it's a damn shame that he isn't in the Pats HOF already.

Out of the 3 (and why are there only 3?) finalists, I will be voting for Ray Clayborn, who deserves to be elected before Richard $eymore is ever, ever elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3