PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot dreams/nightmares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitt25

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I haven't had a Patriot dream in years, but I got one last night. We were playing Carolina Panthers, the score 35(Pats)-24(Panthers) in the 4th quarter, with 2:00 minutes left. I was there in the front row, watching. Next thing I knew, Cam Newton takes his team down field, but only far enough for a field goal. Panthers receive the ball again (wasn't an onside kick at all. Our offensive didn't even get a turn.) and drive to score a second field goal.

Pats finally get a chance. Brady throws, Edelman catches. Panthers tackle and literally crush Edelman from every angle. It becomes a dog pile, Patriots and Panthers mixed together.

Someone jumps out with the football. It's Cam Newton (the hell is he doing on defense?!). He races across the field, into the end zone. Touchdown. Panthers win. Edelman is beyond injured and can't play for the rest of the season, Brady is pissed the **** off...

And suddenly I'm standing in a dark... church? Just me and some other guy. There's this shower baptizing thing. Guy asks me what to pray for.

"Pray for Dobson's hands," I say, even though Dobson was never on-field.

The guy actually does it. Water douses his hands. He murmurs in tongue.

Then I woke up. Ha, bet you thought when I said "church", Tebow would pop up. lol. That last part was the weirdest thing. I mean, praying for someone's hands? Not even for their health and well being, but just their hands? lmao.

TL;DR. Pats lost to Panthers, Edelman got seriously injured, and I prayed for Dobson's hands.

Anyone got stories?

I had a nightmare where the Pats went out and actually signed Tim Tebow.

I have a nightmare about them losing every couple of weeks. Never anything that... religious, though!

I haven't had a Patriot dream in years, but I got one last night. We were playing Carolina Panthers, the score 35(Pats)-24(Panthers) in the 4th quarter, with 2:00 minutes left. I was there in the front row, watching. Next thing I knew, Cam Newton takes his team down field, but only far enough for a field goal. Panthers receive the ball again (wasn't an onside kick at all. Our offensive didn't even get a turn.) and drive to score a second field goal.

Pats finally get a chance. Brady throws, Edelman catches. Panthers tackle and literally crush Edelman from every angle. It becomes a dog pile, Patriots and Panthers mixed together.

Someone jumps out with the football. It's Cam Newton (the hell is he doing on defense?!). He races across the field, into the end zone. Touchdown. Panthers win. Edelman is beyond injured and can't play for the rest of the season, Brady is pissed the **** off...

And suddenly I'm standing in a dark... church? Just me and some other guy. There's this shower baptizing thing. Guy asks me what to pray for.

"Pray for Dobson's hands," I say, even though Dobson was never on-field.

The guy actually does it. Water douses his hands. He murmurs in tongue.

Then I woke up. Ha, bet you thought when I said "church", Tebow would pop up. lol. That last part was the weirdest thing. I mean, praying for someone's hands? Not even for their health and well being, but just their hands? lmao.

TL;DR. Pats lost to Panthers, Edelman got seriously injured, and I prayed for Dobson's hands.

Anyone got stories?

Stay away from spicy food before bedtime, either that or you have sleep apnea

Dreamed TFB hoisting the lombardi, tough i dont recall if it was the current tom or the younger one.

Had a nightmare where Brady got traded to the 49ers and he won several rings with them.
Had another nightmare where he got traded to the Titans (wtf?) and won a ring there as well.

dream = 2001
Nightmare = 2007
Recurring nightmare = 2011

Couple days before the Jets game I dreamt they lost to the Jets 62-13.

At least I got the Pats score right.

Edelman is beyond injured and can't play for the rest of the season

You realize that if this happens now that I have no choice but to hunt you down like a dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes