PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Mahomes' girlfriend had to be moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke’s on you... I figured out a way to make no one love me.
You should write an instructional self-help book sharing your technique.

what a load of horsesh!t...and the OP is a punk loser

Couldn't care less.

Went to the Bruins game with my friend last year. He had a Habs jersey on. It was ugly to say the least.

I've gotta say I'm surprised by that post.
You have a friend?

I say fake news. You would think they would have a box or some special seating...not out sitting with Anthony from West Newbury

It's reported by sports media, how could it not be absolutely true and happened exactly the way the brother and GF said it? I'm sure people realize that the now coverage provided is tantamount to a an expensive PR campaign (an example would be the Kardashians a few years back. Amazingly purchased PR machinery, get repeated mentions, reap the major benefits. Gronk was a fair master master of the free PR in his own right). But it is true: it is unfortunate but in a stadium of 60,000 where beer flows like wine :), shockingly a man a becomes loud mouth. Ahem, now that never happens when beer, massive hyped up crowd and pro sports get together.
There may be some perspective to consider here. For anyone who has ever gone to a game in an away stadium in their away team jersey, you may get some harassment. My own personal experience (just my own) is most of it's harmless loud mouth-ery. Where the loudmouth can actually be chatted with between a few plays. The loudmouth sees this as part of the game, to be loud mouthed. And for someone unfamiliar with that who lives a more, say, upscale life this may be seen as appalling.
I'll tell you this: after the holiday feast and when the trivial pursuit or pictionary starts, a stranger walking in on us may think it's threat to their safety seeing us play a stupid board game. Perspective.

At this rate his body won't allow him to make it past 30.

I know that this whole thing is dumb regardless of what happened, but it's pretty funny how she just casually assumes that her boyfriend will win 6 Super Bowls like it's no big thing.

Reminds me of LeBron. "Not seven. Not eight!"

Well I initially had some "empathy" coming to this thread... and then her tweet about Mahomes 6 rings happened

So Mahomes had relatives attending but they couldn't figure out a way to seat them in one of Kraft's overly expensive sections. Or even a suite ?

Being his sister notwithstanding what was she expecting cheering for the Chiefs surrounded by Pats fans ? This is just silly.

Curious what his “girlfriend” thinks of some of these other girls coming forward saying they’ve been with him fairly recently.

I know that this whole thing is dumb regardless of what happened, but it's pretty funny how she just casually assumes that her boyfriend will win 6 Super Bowls like it's no big thing.
Got to win the first one before winning six of them!

G3g
I had a girlfriend in the 90's who wore shorts like that.

He such a man. F@g

They're way longer than any shorts noted fairy boys Larry Bird or Bill Russell wore when they were swishing it up on the parquet.

1) She is really annoying. Talking a lot of sh*t on twitter.

2) She was complaining that she wanted to stand and ppl wanted her to sit. You follow the stadium rules. I don't care who you are. That was the problem and possible the reason ppl started to get mad at her. Security talked to her, and she started to b*tch on twitter.

Word is she was blocking the camera's view of the sidelines from the Press Box.

Reminds me of LeBron. "Not seven. Not eight!"
She's caught up in a fairy tale. She's young, insulated and delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill