PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pasquarelli on Welker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Thats it? Not really? Gimme a break. He dropped the damn ball.

On the other hand Brady threw the Int. Faulk likes to fumble the ball, as does Watson. The list could go on and on and on. Did Brady **** his pants like a ***** against the Broncos last yr.?

I guess this whole team is just packed full of pu**ies then.

Last edited:
On the other hand Brady threw the Int.
Brady's INT was in a desperation situation. Something like 30 seconds to score a TD. He had no choice but to force something.

As opposed to Caldwell dropping consecutive passes with no-one near him. The situations aren't comparable at all.

Brady's INT was in a desperation situation. Something like 30 seconds to score a TD. He had no choice but to force something.

As opposed to Caldwell dropping consecutive passes with no-one near him. The situations aren't comparable at all.

I agree with you about the Brady situation, Im just saying everyone needs to back off of Caldwell. Just pointing out that he's not the only player to have that happen to him, and he felt like absolute **** for it. You and no one else can actually argue a real point for why he "**** his pants." or that Caldwell is "a *****."

Brady has been ******* up quite a bit in NON pressure situations. How many times did Brady, with no pressure, over or under throw a pass last yr?

Too many to count.

We give him the benefit of the doubt and go on to the next play. Not call him vulgar names for it.

Why does everyone hate on Caldwell so much? Big deal, the dude has the eyes of a Boston Terrier. Other than that, he stepped up huge for us last yr.

I am a big fan of this move. Now while we dont have one number one WR we have three 2As. Brady should be able to spread the ball around nicely. Just picture this if you are a team with one really good corner lets say Jax who do you cover with Mathis, doesn't matter cause we will just throw to the other guy who is juat as good but not covered by Mathis. I realize more goes into it but just a small example why it is nice to have equall talent spread out over the group.

Exactly what I was saying in the "weakest link" thread!!

Salty is right, Caldwell sh!t his pants in the big game.

So did Brady, if you want to get down to it. Brady is the one who didn't pick up a wide open Evans. Brady is the one who didn't throw to Brown's outside shoulder and allowed Sanders to get over to knock it away.

Give me a break.

Salty is as wrong as zoostation is for comparing Chad Jackson to Bethel Johnson.

The Pats need a better alternative than "bug eyes"... Caldwell wasn't that great at all last year. Everyone here knows that...

For what it's worth, I could give two sh!ts what you or any other Doofin fan thinks.

Yesterday you were saying how good Welker is and he is one of your favorites, today you are babbling about how thrilled "Doofin fans", ie, "you", are with getting a second round pick for the guy. Get a clue assclown.

So did Brady, if you want to get down to it. Brady is the one who didn't pick up a wide open Evans. Brady is the one who didn't throw to Brown's outside shoulder and allowed Sanders to get over to knock it away.

Give me a break.

Salty is as wrong as zoostation is for comparing Chad Jackson to Bethel Johnson.

I knew that statement about Caldwell would inflame some passions, but I had to say it. I don't think Reche Caldwell is anywhere near tough enough to be on this team. All season long I watched him drop to the ground or scurry out of bounds immediately after making a catch, so as to avoid getting hit. I don't think I ever once saw himself go over the middle, and the only time I saw him lay out for a tough catch was the Kaesviharn hit he took in the Cincy game.

Then came the AFCCG, and as another poster so eloquently put it, "he sh!t his pants." I'm serious, that is the best way to describe it. When the game was on the line it looked like Reche Caldwell would have rather been anywhere else in the world but on that football field. No thanks.

I'm sure Caldwell will be on the team next year, despite my hopes to the contrary, because he did have a good season statistically and comes at a cheap price. But I'm going to be fairly upset if he is relied on to play a big role again, because he has pretty well proven that he isn't up to the task.

Give me a break.

Brady's percentage of bad plays in that game was a hell of a lot better than Caldwell's.

I'm glad Belichick doesn't throw people off the team for a handful of bad plays like some people here would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes