Palmer On Brady Suspension: "You get busted and what happens, happens"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Palmer On Brady Suspension: "You get busted and what happens, happens"

Ian Logue

It's been a rough year for Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who finds himself suspended after the biggest set-up and unfair investigation in NFL history, but those who haven't ever been accused of something they didn't do have the luxury of a different per

Continue reading...

“There was humidity and not enough humidity and whatever it was and altitude. I don’t really know,” said Palmer. “I didn’t follow the story. As soon as it came on I just turned it off because I was so sick of hearing about it."

Ok in other words he just should have said I know nothing of what happened. No comment. Next question please.

“There was humidity and not enough humidity and whatever it was and altitude. I don’t really know,” said Palmer. “I didn’t follow the story. As soon as it came on I just turned it off because I was so sick of hearing about it."

Ok in other words he just should have said I know nothing of what happened. No comment. Next question please.

I think hes full of ****. He may not be a IGL guru but he knows what happened. He used ignorance as a way of being passive

Keep poking the bear, 31.

I now hope that Palmer tears one or both of his knees again and is forced to retire.

He should be grateful that Brady took the heat for the Palmer rule.

How's that playoff record, Carson?

Palmer is a cross between Mark Brunell and Ladanian Tomlinson

OK...I disagree. In my OPINION, Palmer is a cross between a jerkoff....and a jerkoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes