PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Overreaction Monday 2023

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Browns will win their division
Lions will win their division
Bucs will win their division (it is a weak division though maybe not an overreaction)
Tyreek Hill will be MVP this year
The Chiefs are in trouble
The Giants are in big trouble
The Steelers are in big trouble
The Cowboys are a juggernaut
The Rams are back
Fields is not the franchise in Chicago
Time for the Stidham era to begin in Denver

Last edited:
when the Patriots lose a winnable game at home when they had TWO incredible chances to take the lead inside 5 minutes and they blow it, consternation and frustration is NOT an overreaction.
one game is massive in the grand scheme of an NFL season...one game was the difference in making the playoffs and staying home last season, one game was the difference between going to Denver in 2015 or playing the AFC title game in Foxboro, one game means a ton and yesterday was a game they could have and should have won...

Lol overreaction Monday
He did look like trash thougH
Weird how he struggles vs Browns
The weather was awful (downpour & some wind). I am wondering how much bad weather he played in, at LSU

Lol overreaction Monday
He did look like trash thougH
Weird how he struggles vs Browns
He was mad every time he got on the field... wanted to get right back to the sidelines to refresh his bank account page on the tablet. Threw a fit when someone changed the tab to game footage.

The weather was awful (downpour & some wind). I am wondering how much bad weather he played in, at LSU
I would think there's plenty of rain and the like in Louisiana.

when the Patriots lose a winnable game at home when they had TWO incredible chances to take the lead inside 5 minutes and they blow it, consternation and frustration is NOT an overreaction.
one game is massive in the grand scheme of an NFL season...one game was the difference in making the playoffs and staying home last season, one game was the difference between going to Denver in 2015 or playing the AFC title game in Foxboro, one game means a ton and yesterday was a game they could have and should have won...
It remains to be seen how the Eagles finish, but the Pats are routinely finding ways to lose to teams .500 and above (which the Eagles are projected to do).

Meh, he played fine in snow last season against BuffaLOL. I think it has more to do with him being less than 100% on top of not really having a camp because of the timing of the injury.

My Pittsburgh- Seattle Super Bowl rematch prediction took a big hit....

Just a combination of things. The weather, recent history of the browns having the bengals number and the rustiness of not playing this preseason.

It's really just the 18th game in the continuation of frustration. Good thing is they scored 3tds... more than last yr. Bad thing is they gave away a TD. Mac was inaccurate which is unexpected. Lack of zip on the ball expected. Two times to win the game and missed both opportunities. Ground hog day

Patriots will win the superbowl

Reactions: sb1
TD receptions leaderboard :

Hill - 2
Bourne - 2
Meyers - 2
Aiyuk - 2

Half of all TD reception leaders were on NE in 2022. Patriots are a WR factory !

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back