PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our new offense will produce Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many snaps did Cannon actually play at guard though? Vollmer only played 34 of 67 snaps total, and I don't think anyone else played RT in his place. That means that 33 of Cannon's 38 snaps were at RT, and only 5 were played at G (a guess based on the numbers, I haven't gone back and watched the tape).

Not sure. I tried looking as well and couldn't find the official numbers. Like you said, I'm pretty sure it's lower than the amount of snaps he took at RT. But I thought that the comfort level was there at RG (of course, I'm of the opinion that he's better suited at G than T).

Huh?

TB is a GOAT type QB making $22 million.

That's what a role player does?

The NFL is a QB driven league. All QB's have to carry the offense.

What has happened is the additions to the 2012 unit means exponential options.

There will be games where it makes sense to throw 50 times or 15 times.

You do know that the Pats are trying to phase out Brady and Welker right? Hence, Brady is going to throw it less and Welker will catch it less. This is Steven Ridley's team now. The Pats has two guys making about 30 million combined who are just going to be phased out....:rolleyes:

I suspect the interior running game will improve when Connolly shakes the earthquake that happened in his head and comes back in for Cannon (though I do think Cannon looked more comfortable at RG than he ever did in the preseason outside).

Yup, good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back