PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our losses have been by an average of 19 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchmaster617

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Maybe a 2 game sample size is small, but with a team we expect to lose 4-5 maybe not. The first half is over and the 6-2 mark is good for all but the media lovers, we won't get spared of hearing how we are the worst 6-2 team in football and that is fine, I could careless.

Anything we can conclude from these losses? Do we give it up once we get hit around? I am shocked at how poorly we played, I won't even lie in our losses we have looked horrible, not much separation from the average 08/09 teams that never made a run, we shouldn't be losing in blowouts, that game in Miami was supposed to be a sign that we fight adversity but this let me down, we let the Jets off the hook big time.

Maybe a 2 game sample size is small, but with a team we expect to lose 4-5 maybe not. The first half is over and the 6-2 mark is good for all but the media lovers, we won't get spared of hearing how we are the worst 6-2 team in football and that is fine, I could careless.

Anything we can conclude from these losses?
I conclude if the Pats do it again in the second half of the season they will be 12-4, which is a lot better than the 8-8 the doom-and-gloomers predicted last off-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST