PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Preseason Games - Week 1

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Michael Thomas can't make the diving catch. But N'Keal Harry can.:D

why do I watch this crud franchise and their criminal scumbag head coach Trippin' Mike Tomlin?...burns me up this ****in' ex-pocketbook thief has a head coaching job anywhere on the planet

Bruce Arians. You know, TB is relying on he and Winston.

Let’s put it this way : I’m glad w what we’ve got.

Ameer Abdullah is still fumbling. He just fumbled the ball without contact. He's squandering away his speed. Lions were idiots for drafting him. Vikings should cut him off the team.

Arnold still has butter fingers from the NFC Champ game. Catches a ball and flips it to a Vikings defender for a pick six.

Cam Jordan has a clipboard and an earpiece. I wonder what he's doing.

Ameer Abdullah is still fumbling. He just fumbled the ball without contact. He's squandering away his speed. Lions were idiots for drafting him. Vikings should cut him off the team.

Had some issues at Nebraska as well with fumbling. Was always concerned with his lack of size he’d have trouble holding up against NFL defenders. But man in college he was electric.

Had some issues at Nebraska as well with fumbling. Was always concerned with his lack of size he’d have trouble holding up against NFL defenders. But man in college he was electric.
Yeah he even had a big long run in the game too. But he's got fumblelitis. He has the ball in his hands and is about to tuck it away and fumbles it. No contact, nothing.

The Hackensack Dwarfs have a Ho F rookie QB who is going to eclipse Brady's 6 SBs before he's done. That sentiment was actually expressed in a call made to ESPN yesterday morning as played on Golic and Wingo. One TD drive going 5-5 in a preseason game.

Andy Reid's face is red. I bet he asked the ref "How could you over turn that?"o_O

Unbelievable. Bengals receiver wide open and Dalton under throws it. Red Rifle my ass. More like the Red Ryder BB gun.

Chiefs forces a turnover that is overturned as an incomplete pass. Bengals convert a 3rd and 11 while driving down the field to score a TD. A drive that lasted 7 minutes and 15 seconds. The Chefs have come full circle!o_O

I’m sure others have seen this, but thought it was pretty cool.

I realize all the skills don’t translate because the sports are so different, but the kid is a beast in rugby.

Makes me wonder what could have been if Jonah Lomu took the Cowboys offer back in the mid-late 90s

So after going 4 for 4 66 and 1 rush for 10 yards is Mahomes done for the night?

So after going 4 for 4 66 and 1 rush for 10 yards is Mahomes done for the night?

That kid could be the next Daniel Jones!

I hope Jimmy G plays.

PI???? (Dallas/niners). If that was DPI, it's going to be a long season

Poor little chiefsplanet were having flashbacks to the AFC champ game during that first drive.

Bob Sutton is laughing at us.
I feel like we just lost the afc championship again
Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say that that sucked.
Looked very similar to the 7 minute drives we saw last season.
Bro what is this defense
d%#*!@t Sutton
14 play drive.
Just like the AFCCG. 8 minute drive for a TD

What an embarrassment

Ah PTSD! I am a sick human being!:)

Someone needs to explain the catch rule to me. They keep changing it and I don't understand why this 49ers catch and fumble was overturned as an incomplete pass.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back