PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Zeke Gets 90 mil extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Dak I hold out immediately. I'm not playing a down as a QB for 2 mil when my owner handing out that kind of money. Brissetts back up getting paid more than Dak.

Imagine if we had taken Dak instead of Biscuit oh what could have been.

When was the last time one of these so-called "elite RBs" won a super bowl?

That covers a lot of half shirts and lawsuits

They will one of those years after Brady retires kinda like the Patriots Drafting a WR in First most didn't expect it but it happened.

Rice and Lynch did it back to back, so 2 of the past 4 non Patriot SB winners had an 'elite' RB. Elite RB's aren't quite in the same category of championship futility as elite WR's

So much talent on that roster only to have divisional round playoff losses represent their ceiling while under Garrett.

And those who object to Zeke getting $90Mill can you imagine what a healthy Saquon Bartkley will get talk about NBA $$$$ Territory.:eek:

IF according to you Dak is slightly above average then what is Jimmy G inquiring minds want to know??
To begin with, I don't think Jimmy G is all that special.

Has talent but as of right now hes erratic, undisciplined and can't stay on the field.

any nfl contract is better than the nba’s

They will one of those years after Brady retires kinda like the Patriots Drafting a WR in First most didn't expect it but it happened.

I would argue that MAYBE with the exception of Marshawn Lynch in 2013 not a single elite running back won a Super Bowl this century.
Marshall Faulk and Terrell Davis were elite but that was last century.

I would argue that MAYBE with the exception of Marshawn Lynch in 2013 not a single elite running back won a Super Bowl this century.

That's why I brought up the GOAT you can say he has Dominated the Century.

He found the glory hole thanks to this man.

jerry-jones-haircut.jpg
Man’s been hanging out with Mark Davis for too long.

Hmmm..

I'd argue Jamal Lewis (2000 BAL) and Dillon (2004 NE) were also elite.

Hmmm..

I'd argue Jamal Lewis (2000 BAL) and Dillon (2004 NE) were also elite.

Very nice I thought about Lewis but I didn't think he was going that far back.

I guess Saquon is licking his chops right about now, although he will have to wait a little....

He is the best player on that team. Good for him.

I guess Saquon is licking his chops right about now, although he will have to wait a little....

Cheers to good health for Saquon he's awesome to watch Franchise game changing RB.

I feel like Dak is the kind of player who could have a huge year out of nowhere in a system that is built around his strengths & limitations, but so far Jason Garrett seems determined to just cosplay as the 1992 Cowboys but without all the future Hall of Famers (except maybe Zeke.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST