PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Your team cheats youtube videos. Spare time stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I promise this is my last youtube thread of the day. Ended up searching for one thing and ran into something else. Isn't that always the case?

Your team cheats has put together a few youtube videos. Thought I'd share. Good offseason stuff.

Episode 1: Lays the foundation of the NFL culture. Stickum (Jerry Rice), circumventing the rules etc..

Episode 2: Team coaches tripping players, players faking injuries etc...

Episode 3: Mark Schlereth goes on a rant which, imo, is slightly off target. Chad Brown rips Les Shapiro.

Episode 4: Madden comments about signal stealing during a Cowboys/Washington game.

My all-time favorite - NY Giants stop clock with dreaded Fall Down For No Reason Whasoever Disease:

@Tony2046 - Thanks for posting that clip of Madden speaking casually about teams filming signals in 1992. The original video had been pulled a few months ago due to copyright violations, so I'm glad it's still available.

The NFL was perfectly within it's rights to pull that video, it just seems odd that, considering the amount of game clips, highlight compilations, and full games on YouTube, a 45 second clip showing very little game action would get pulled less than 6 months after being posted.

we have known for quite some time that all teams cheat and have since they've existed

not about that

it's about resorting to the only chance to mitigate the pats run of success

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back