OT: XFL legend ‘He Hate Me’ missing for nearly a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Hope he is found OK.

Rod Smart, better known as “He Hate Me” from the XFL’s lone season, was last seen early Wednesday in Indian Land while driving a silver 2016 Nissan Maxima with North Carolina tags, according to the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office.

“It is unusual for him to be out of touch for this long,” deputies wrote in a missing person advisory. “Mr. Smart’s family is worried about his safety and well-being.”
https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/xfl-legend-he-hate-me-missing-for-nearly-a-week/

I would think that the first person to investigate would be He.

Can you really be a “legend” of a league that barely scraped and clawed its way through 1 single season?

For NFL and XFL running back Rod Smart has been found and is reportedly safe, hours after he was reported missing.

According to Andrew Dys of the Rock Hill Herald, Lancaster County (S.C.) police said that Smart was found this afternoon, after he hadn’t been seen for nearly a week.

Rod Smart found safe after being reported missing

He Hate Returning Phone Calls

His Ho is looking for him.

Can you really be a “legend” of a league that barely scraped and clawed its way through 1 single season?

Considering people still talk about the one specific guy to this day, yes. Just a different kind of legend from what you're thinking.

I dont get it

He's implying Rod Smart is the type to solicit prostitution. For what reason? I'll leave that to your imagination (and Triumph's history).

He's implying Rod Smart is the type to solicit prostitution. For what reason? I'll leave that to your imagination (and Triumph's history).
Yep it was rhetorical but I'm hoping to see his answer.

God damn dude I wanna give you a funny but I've given you like 5 today
I need more “Thank You” and “Genius” ratings that aren’t sarcastic. Feel free to go there if you wish.

Brady's XFL name would be "Goodell Hate Me"

But really the possibilities are endless and could carry its own thread (I won't do it, just saying).

"He Hate Me" is more noteworthy for his moniker, than his football ability..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes