PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Wild thought about Trevor Lawrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
So he’s actually a junior in college, but we generally assume he will declare for the draft, right?

Would it be possible he stays for his senior season if the Jets get the top pick? He might be seeing what’s happening to Darnold. He might decide he wants to avoid that situation like the plague.

So he’s actually a junior in college, but we generally assume he will declare for the draft, right?

Would it be possible he stays for his senior season if the Jets get the top pick? He might be seeing what’s happening to Darnold. He might decide he wants to avoid that situation like the plague.
Isn’t that what Peyton Manning did? Sounds like he was excited about playing for Parcells, but backed off when they wouldn’t commit to him.
It's Been 20 Years Since Peyton Manning, The Jets, And The Draft That Might Have Been

Darnold is the next best thing. He’s awesome. Oh, wait, he’s not so much ? Hmmm.

When I look at a picture of darnold, I see a guy completely beaten down and thinking constantly of what he needs to do to get back to the west coast.

Can't hate on Darnold right now. The guy is trying to throw to 2 guys who weren't good enough to make our receiving corps in Hogan and Berrios. Also, jets..

When I look at a picture of Sam Darnold I hear banjo music in my head.

Are you sure that isn't Gase's theme song you're hearing?

thumb_toyota-lets-go-place-to-let-ta-places-nfl-live-52437218.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes