PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Von Miller out for the season

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Had surgery to repair a torn ACL. It looked like an ACL injury I was surprised at the time it was diagnosed otherwise.

Didn't exactly help us a week ago but it should be interesting to see how the Bills defense looks going forward.

I bet the Bills regret giving him that massive contract now

The ONLY reason I'm not rejoicing in seeing this pompous, loud-mouthed 'roid cheat out for the season is the possibility that his absence will cause the Billdos to lose to the FAR more Evil KC Queefs in the POs... And seeing Britt Reid's enabler dad Chumley & his loathsome, jumpy-punk bastard QB lose Early & Often should be EVERYBODY'S J.O.B #1.

The ONLY reason I'm not rejoicing in seeing this pompous, loud-mouthed 'roid cheat out for the season is the possibility that his absence will cause the Billdos to lose to the FAR more Evil KC Queefs in the POs... And seeing Britt Reid's enabler dad Chumley & his loathsome, jumpy-punk bastard QB lose Early & Often should be EVERYBODY'S J.O.B #1.
Go Bengals

As my cohort above me posted, the lesser evil is pulling for the Bengals to take them out again in late January.

Buffalo's defense obviously isn't the same without Miller. Already lost Micah Hyde for the season too. They righted the ship a bit against the Patriots but their defense had been trending in the wrong direction for a month. I think Buffalo has to hold onto the #1 seed to make it to the Super Bowl. Their stiffest challenge will be week 17 at Cincinnati. Kansas City's remaining schedule looks like an undefeated run so in all likelihood they'll take the #1 seed back. Cincinnati is now looking like a team who could get back to the Super Bowl as well. AFC is loaded with talented young quarterbacks and upper tier teams.

He was good when healthy won em a game too.

yeah but he just tore the same ACL he already tore previously. good chance he won’t be the same player next year and the following seasom he’ll be 35. the whole point in getting him was to win the super bowl.

This is a laughable take...absolutely laughable

like most of your takes?

yeah but he just tore the same ACL he already tore previously. good chance he won’t be the same player next year and the following seasom he’ll turn 35.
So they were supposed to not sign good players because there is a chance they get hurt?
like most of your takes?
What are my takes? Based on facts?

Not as long as Josh Allen is there and the Pats can't stop them on third down when it matters
I was being sarcastical, ironical, moronical. Haven't forgotten last Thursday night yet, LOL.

They’ll still win the East, but the AFC looks like it will be either Cincy’s or KC’s for the taking now.

They’ll still win the East, but the AFC looks like it will be either Cincy’s or KC’s for the taking now.
It hurts because Hyde is already out...Losing 2 of those type of guys is a big deal

It hurts because Hyde is already out...Losing 2 of those type of guys is a big deal
At least we won’t have to hear Joe Buck say “Micah Hyde” 75 times per Bills game he calls now.

They're sneaking up on the AFC. They have two more divisional games and one against Buffalo. If they can win the division and beat Buffalo, they will get the #1 seed.

Who's their fecking closer now??!!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back