PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Very funny Bengals girl

LOL, I couldn't handle all the "dang" cuss words :rofl:

This is awesome. Love this... “He’s pretty but dangit he’s talented, and let’s be honest, I go for ambition not looks!” "and he’s so good! And everyone knows it!—and he makes those Subway commercials!”

Dang that was funny

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Holy crap. I hope she has a sense of humor after seeing it plastered all over the internet. Funny as hell though.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
When she gets a little older, that girl is going to make some football-loving guy VERY happy.

She’s got nice teeth!

But then I’m Scottish and even horses have nice teeth compared to us!

Holy crap. I hope she has a sense of humor after seeing it plastered all over the internet. Funny as hell though.
Looks like she wants to be a social media influencer, so the attention is probably okay with her.

FINALLY, a worthwhile thread on this site. It’s been a while. This girl is all-in on the Bengals and, dang it, I love it. Knows more about football than any of Brady Forum regulars and I didn’t hear her pine for Ken Anderson even once. She has moved on.

FINALLY, a worthwhile thread on this site. It’s been a while. This girl is all-in on the Bengals and, dang it, I love it. Knows more about football than any of Brady Forum regulars and I didn’t hear her pine for Ken Anderson even once. She has moved on.
Moved on lol. He was retired long before she was even born.

When she gets a little older, that girl is going to make some football-loving guy VERY happy.
I saw this a few days ago and couldn't stop laughing. Think she has gauze in her mouth so could be real but either way she looks like a future queen. Absolute keeper.

Honestly these lines are ****in amazing ...

"I know he's got a gf and I'm happy for him but I'm not happy for me, in that situation!!!!"

“He’s pretty but dangit he’s talented, and let’s be honest, I go for ambition not looks!!!”

Soooooooo many guys lit up after hearing that second quote!!

I saw this a few days ago and couldn't stop laughing. Think she has gauze in her mouth so could be real but either way she looks like a future queen. Absolute keeper.

"I know he's got a gf and I'm happy for him but I'm not happy for me, in that situation!!!!"

“He’s pretty but dangit he’s talented, and let’s be honest, I go for ambition not looks!!!”

I liked the end where she talks about Mixon practicing but maybe not playing on Sunday. "I don't know! I'm not a doctor and I never have been!"

Hell, she even monitors practice reports!

Last edited:

Damnit I hate being the pretty guy with no ambition

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back