OT: Ty Law is back, signed by the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyDave

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Link coming.....

Adam_Schefter

A blast from the past filed to ESPN: the Broncos have reached agreement with free-agent CB Ty Law. He has physical tonight, signs after.

Last edited:
Re: Ty Law is back signed by the Broncos

They can have that old hag. At this point in his career, I would take any of of CBs over him.

Family must be getting hungry.

I take it they will supply the oxygen tank and walker for him since taking the money for both items out of his paycheck would also take money out of his family's mouth.

i cant believe it.....i mean, time catches up to all of us.....who is Denver gonna sign next ?? Troy Brown ?

Law is one of my all time favorite players. I hope he does well, but not too well. ;)

I like Ty. Good luck to him. I admit, if it made sense part of me wishes he would come back to the Pats. Based on what I saw w/ the NYJ, he looked like he can still tackle and cover a little. Although I don't think he can cover shifty slot WRs anymore...

Last edited:

blast from the past is right

Take it back a few years and the combination of Ty and Champ sounds like one of the scariest combinations to throw against. Not so much these days. Ty is also good Manning insurance in case they meet down the line. Nobody has had Peyton's number quite like Law.

Ty is also good Manning insurance in case they meet down the line. Nobody has had Peyton's number quite like Law.

They do meet in a few weeks. That probably won't be the case anymore though. I like Ty, but he's 5,000,000 years old.

This is getting embarrassing...just give it up already Ty!!!!

Good for Law. He gets some paychecks for another season.

I don't get what's embarrassing about this? He wants to play football and a pro football is willing to pay him to do such. What is he supposed to do?

It's not like he is playing in the UFL

makes sense, didn't hill get hurt in the ravens game?

I don't get what's embarrassing about this?
Well, it's like this: when guys who were once great and then decline, some accept it gracefully and retire, and some continue to play. Some like Montana, Rice, Namath and even Favre do it because they love to play. Others because they cannot stand to leave a nickle on the table.

But either way they are a mockery of the player they used to be, and it's kind of sad and embarrassing to watch, especially for the ones who have based all the life decisions on who will give me the most money.

He has a right to do what he wants, and he is doing exactly that.

With the way that the Broncos have done this season with what looked like a less than stellar looking defensive depth chart I would not be surprised to see him do well.

i cant believe it.....i mean, time catches up to all of us.....who is Denver gonna sign next ?? Troy Brown ?

Except Tony Horton.

Is Law that much older than Bailey?

Will he suit up in time to get whacked in the head by Ward monday night?

They can have that old hag. At this point in his career, I would take any of of CBs over him.

That's total disrespect for a player who's spilled his guts out on the field for The Pats. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back