PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Those darn cowboys fans, tell them to get their own coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Jones: Hey Bill come over to the Cowboys, I'll pay you more money that you ever dreamed of.

BB: Sounds good.

JJ: All you have to do is get those guys winning Superbowls.

BB: Sounds good.

JJ: I'll be taking care of personnel, like what players we bring in and all that. You just look after coaching.

BB: Umm

JJ: Yeah?

BB: Bye.

props to u, very nicely done

Doesn't Belichick wear a polo half the time in dome games?

Doesn't Belichick wear a polo half the time in dome games?

I've seen him in them. It isn't a surprise when you think about it. Polo shirts are grown up Garanimals. Match the little pony to your other clothes! What's not to like?

Also, isn't BB already one of the highest paid coaches in all sports ? Not sure of the figure because with his relationship with Kraft it is kept pretty quiet, as he likes it. Couldn't see him going anywhere else where an owner would brag about how much he pays his coach

The Cowboy fans are funny and since I'm surrounded by them I hear all sorts of funny stuff. Truthfully, I haven't heard anything about them going after BB, but I have heard Jeff Fisher's name a bunch (which is just as unlikely as BB ever going to Dallas). I'm not even sure what his contract looks like but how could Tennessee ever let him walk.

The most likely candidates I've heard of are John Fox or Bill Cowher.

The craziest rumor I've heard is that the boys will make a play for Peyton if he doesn't sign a contract and the franchise tag goes away with the new CBA. That one was a doozy.

LMAO people, relax it would never happen.

JJ is very verbal about him controling things. BB may not say it, but it's his show and that's that. I seriously doubt he and Jones would ever exist well for a single week.

Last edited:
The Cowboy fans are funny and since I'm surrounded by them I hear all sorts of funny stuff. Truthfully, I haven't heard anything about them going after BB, but I have heard Jeff Fisher's name a bunch (which is just as unlikely as BB ever going to Dallas). I'm not even sure what his contract looks like but how could Tennessee ever let him walk.

The most likely candidates I've heard of are John Fox or Bill Cowher.

The craziest rumor I've heard is that the boys will make a play for Peyton if he doesn't sign a contract and the franchise tag goes away with the new CBA. That one was a doozy.

It would also make alot of sense.

Goober has broken off contract talks, why?

BB will retire as HC of the NEP's.

Good photoshop job, however. Funny how people complain about BB, but when the conversation turns to 'who can we get to coach', The Hoodie's name is the top of the list.

I predict John Gruden will be the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys
Cowher to Carolina or Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back